You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm

The Spyware wrote:Schuerrle had an unbeliveble match

It's strange Mainz scored two goals in the last 8 minutes

well it's by the far the worst spieltag for Bayern this season , all things went against us

we have 2 times luck, but no more
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Wolfsburg lost 2-1 after going 1-0 up AT HOME against Nurnberg :?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

and FCK won at the last minute also #-o
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Nuernberg is kicking asses really that's unbeliveble they have won 6 games out of nine in he second round and they are only three points behind us
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:50 pm

The Spyware wrote:Nuernberg is kicking asses really that's unbeliveble they have won 6 games out of nine in he second round and they are only three points behind us

The Bavarian derby is going to be more interesting than ever. I think we'll be playing away.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 am

Look at the goals, utter freaks! Neuer had a rare lapse in judgement but then provided an assist. :D
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:44 am

quaazi wrote:Neuer had a rare lapse in judgement

I'm not anything close to a goalkeeping coach, but I think Neuer was positioned where a keeper should have been position in such a circumstance, but the resulting touch meant that it was then physically impossible for him to save. In hindsight you'd have said he'd have been better off staying on his line, but a keeper should go out to distract the player when one on one, it's part of his job.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:53 pm

There was no touch. It just bounced into the goal. Not to mention if there was a touch his position would've allowed little to stop the attacker either. These things happen.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Judging from this YouTube video without seeing any other cameras, it does seem to me like the ball touched the attacker a bit. Perhaps I'm wrong. Either way it's one of those situations where a keeper has to take a chance with what he perceives is the most likely outcome. Unfortunately for him, it was wrong. You can argue that what he perceived as the likely outcome was not the most likely outcome, but I think it was. It looked very much like that attacker would poke it hard and low to Neuer's right.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Don't you think this thread should be only dedicated to results from other BL teams and the discussions should take place in the "Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread"?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Mainz 0:0 Leverkusen [Half-time]
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Payam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

If the result stays the same, we have a very good chance of taking second place again.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

great game
both teams have alot chance to score
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Let's hope Leverkusen does not win :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 pm

#-o stupid Mainz
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany