You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm

We must win it. than we can put pressure on Dortmund and hope they collapse for the first time this season.

If we win I am sure they will lose some points in the coming fixtures.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Neuer was :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Buy Neuer.

Buy Goetze.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:22 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Buy Neuer.

Buy Goetze.

:D

Oh... yeah.... I must admit Goetze is quite impressive....
Every match that I've seen from him, no matter where he was playing, he was quite good in it.... I don't think he has a single bad game, and that's unbelievable for a 18-year old....

I have a feeling that after many years, Germany has another Lothar Matthaeus... That makes me super-happy because i loved his game.... he was my absolute hero back then....

I might kill myself if we sign both Neuer and Goetze :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby appudds » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:24 am

The block in 0.38 and the run back shows he is the one of the best goalkeepers in the world and the best in Germany.
I dont care how talented Kraft is,. We should get Neuer...
PERIOD
That body block..... We can call him the "The Flying Squirrel"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 am

Goetze is indeed impressive, that flick pass he made to Lucas was sick. This is very good for the national team too, since now we have a backup for Ozil.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Mazen96 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 am

Neuer has got to be the second coming of Sepp Maier, yesterday was just amazing.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 am

Neuer and Goetze were incredible yesterday like you guys said. Especially Neuer. We've got to thank him for making Dortmund lose 2 points.

Now we need to win today. That takes us to 12 point behind. Still a lot but we're getting closer really fast. Remember we were 16 points behind 3 weeks ago.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 am

And that's the reason we have to get Neuer and don't hope that Kraft will be like this someday. And it's not that they have that age difference. Kraft is only 2 years younger...

This is how a world class GK must performs. A sh!t defence, yet he managed to have a clean sheet. Anyone who thinks that Kraft is great and it's only our defence that's fault should see the video that appudds posted.
:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MrLinky » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

walter wrote:since now we have a backup for Ozil.

A back-up ? With his talent and the way he's putting it to use right now, he has to be a starter. He's still young and will have his ups and downs, but the way he's performing at the moment is remarkable. He's not someone you can afford to leave out of the team, even though that's what Low will probably do, in order to set Podolski up for the starting line-up. Gotze is the German Iniesta.

I don't quite understand the call-up for Grosskreutz, I think there are better German youngsters out there (Reus for example), he's not a bad player but seems hasty at times and wants to do too much at the same time. As for Bender, it's probably just to give him a first taste of what it's like to be part of the national-team. He's been more than solid this season for Dortmund, and made them forget completely about Kehl and his injury.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 pm

MrLinky wrote:
walter wrote:since now we have a backup for Ozil.

A back-up ? With his talent and the way he's putting it to use right now, he has to be a starter. He's still young and will have his ups and downs, but the way he's performing at the moment is remarkable. He's not someone you can afford to leave out of the team, even though that's what Low will probably do, in order to set Podolski up for the starting line-up. Gotze is the German Iniesta.

I don't quite understand the call-up for Grosskreutz, I think there are better German youngsters out there (Reus for example), he's not a bad player but seems hasty at times and wants to do too much at the same time. As for Bender, it's probably just to give him a first taste of what it's like to be part of the national-team. He's been more than solid this season for Dortmund, and made them forget completely about Kehl and his injury.

Well, Ozil has been considered the best Real Madrid player of recent weeks, also scoring important goals---that says a lot. For the time being, Goetze will be Ozil's (a player that is also still growing) backup, although as you point out Goetze could, should, take Podolski's position in the Nationaleft, but we know Loew will not make this change.

I agree with you about Grosskreutz. I also think Reus is better and should've been called instead. Reus is unlucky in that he plays for the worst team in the league yet he still manages to impress---that to me says a lot about him. In Grosskreutz case, it is easier to impress when your whole team is playing so well, although we can't say he has no talent, it just that others are better.

PS. anyone knows why Robert Huth is not being considered anymore for the National team? he seems to be doing fairly well fore Stoke City?
Last edited by walter on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby AvatarX » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm

walter wrote:
MrLinky wrote:A back-up ? With his talent and the way he's putting it to use right now, he has to be a starter. He's still young and will have his ups and downs, but the way he's performing at the moment is remarkable. He's not someone you can afford to leave out of the team, even though that's what Low will probably do, in order to set Podolski up for the starting line-up. Gotze is the German Iniesta.

Well, Ozil has been considered the best Real Madrid player of recent weeks, also scoring important goals---that says a lot. For the time being, Goetze will be Ozil's (a player that is also still growing) backup, although as you point out Goetze could, should, take Podolski's position in the Nationaleft, but we know Loew will not make this change.

I am with Loew in this. Podolski usually is great with NT. Goetze may be good with Dortmund, but still this doesn't necessary means that he will be great for NT.

Of course he will take his chance, but comparing him to Iniesta ? I hope he becomes one someday, but it's way too early and he is unproven yet to call him that :)
:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm

MrLinky wrote:Gotze is the German Iniesta.

:clap:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

This is like Özil last year. People said "He is not that good.... he is unconsistent..."

There are players like Özil and Goetze that are going to be great superstars and you can see that from the first moment that you see them playing. They make a a lot of things that other players just can't do. Clever passes, awesome effective skills...

Great young players with talent: Reus, Holtby, Schürrle
Great young players that will be superstars FOR SURE: Özil, Goetze

I've been following Goetze since he was 16, I know him very well O:) I had the same feeling with Özil when I started to follow him after his goal against us in Allianz
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm

i watched Dortmund -Schalke

Neuer was SICK , Schalke was a bit lucky too (the post)

but Neuer did some sick saves
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany