You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Frankfurt 1-0 up (Gekas) :D
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Dortmund lost, Hannover lost

This is good for us :)

If only Mainz and Leverkusen lost some points...it would be Ideal matchday for us if we manage to win ofcourse ;D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 pm

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Frankfurt 1-0 Dortmund

Schalke won 3-0 , Raul with A Hattrick !!

also Nurnberg 3-1 Hannover
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:24 pm

And Hoffenheim drawn...Wolfsburg will need to sell Dzeko to someone
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:24 pm

And Schalke are getting up the table game after game...I can see them in top 5 at the end of the season if Magath does his job
sch0ll7

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Wolfsburg managed a late draw against Hoffenheim too. :)

Now it is more important then ever to win tomorrow, for this reason:

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The players are devastated, and if they lose next weekend, that means this brilliant first have will have a negative ending, which means they won't be heading into the second half of the season in a good way. That's when pressure starts catching up as well, so Dortmund might end up falling.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lindi33 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Dortmund LOST ..! Finally :twisted:
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

great weekend so far for us, if we can win tomorrow, 14 points behind with Robben back, still in with a chance
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Dormund were good today but they had their weak spots...they try to play like Barcelona but they are some way of that.

They will have their bad moments in second half of the season and we will be there to take advantage of that.

I believe if we win tomorrow... we can become champions.
sch0ll7

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I believe if we win tomorrow... we can become champions.

It depends on Dortmund's reaction. I believe that losing on the last day after such a good run is the worst thing that could happen to them. They also have a young team, as we get close to May, the pressure will increase. Remember that Leverkusen were still undefeated at this stage last season, and ended up not qualifying for the CL.

Bayern will probably be much better in the second half of the season. Not only will we have Robben back but we have a lot of home games. We can do this but it is still very very hard, close to impossible. Dortmund's loss might have come at the best possible time but it is still only one loss, and we still haven't beaten Stuttgart.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Dortmund are nothing more than last years Leverkusen and Hoffenheim few years back...they are good at the start of the season...I just hope this is true and I am not wrong here.

Dortmund will lose more points than in the first half of the season...but will we take advantage, that is what we need to worry about :)

But Schalke are only 9 points behind 3rd place [CL place] and I believe with Magath and his second half expertise they can finish right up there in 3rd place
sch0ll7

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:46 pm

What a week for Dortmund! Their morale is gonna touch the ground. Let's see how they manage this.
It's a pity that it's time for winter break, 'cause I'd love Dortmund to fall over and over again and Bayern with Robben... :twisted:
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Element » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:47 pm

HAHA

Had Dortmund won the game , they would have become The Best Hinrunden Team ever

Now they have end the Hinrunde with 43 points

Record Still Belongs to Bayern and Magath with 44 Points

IN YOUR FACE KLOPP
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:21 pm

And the record from the 05/06 season still belongs to Bayern! This does give us some hope for the Ruckrunde, but we have to begin injecting some consistency into our own performances and results. That should be the priority right now. We have to entirely focus on ourselves, whether we’ll get close to Dortmund and be a true contestant for the title at the end of the season doesn’t depend on us and it shouldn’t be our concern at this point. I obviously wouldn’t say No to a thrilling finish of the season including Bayern.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm

dortmund play first game in leverkusen
if they lose (and lever win tomorrow)
dortmund will be 5 points ahed, that will destroy them
and they have alot away hard games
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany