You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm

yea that save was really world class...Barrios couldnt believe it :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:43 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:PSV Eindhoven 10 - 0 Feyenoord Rotterdam

8 of them in the 2nd half !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:47 pm

their GK looks like he just came from kindergarten ?...he is really bad.

Great first goal.
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 pm

shit...mainz are ahead at bay arena!!

74 minutes gone.
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Leverkusen 0-1 Mainz !!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Hamburg 0:0 Bayern
Frankfurt 0:0 Schalke
M'gladbach 1:4 Werder
Freiburg 2:1 K'lautern
Hannover 2:1 Köln
Nürnberg 2:1 Wolfsburg
Dortmund 1:1 Hoffenheim
Leverkusen 0:1 Mainz 05
Stuttgart 2:0 St. Pauli

Table http://www.ard-text.de/?page=253
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

That sounds interesting

The good thing for me from this week that we remained only 4 points adrift from Third place

Mainz Now Should capitalize this huge chance they have

They Are Alone at the top 2 points ahead of Dortmund and 8 Points ahead of the third place

They Have Next weak Dormund in Mainz and The AMAZING Tuchel will kick the a$$ of the clown easily and so if they win they will Be 5 POINTS clear at the top and that's is a very big margin after the first 10 matchdays. and take into considerations also that the Lucky Dortmund will slip many times
and Bayern are 12 Points behind Mainz a Very Big distance to compensate and also we are struggling and not playnig well
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm

The Spyware wrote:They Have Next weak Dormund in Mainz and The AMAZING Tuchel will kick the a$$ of the clown easily and so if they win they will Be 5 POINTS clear at the top and that's is a very big margin after the first 10 matchdays. and take into considerations also that the Lucky Dortmund will slip many times
and Bayern are 12 Points behind Mainz a Very Big distance to compensate and also we are struggling and not playnig well

Tuchel and Klopp in coaching

are exactly like Mueller and Oezil in football

talented , proved their skill and with high potential

now it depends on them whether they become legends or not

and i am totally against calling klopp a clown
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Tuchel will be like Mourinho in 5 - 10 years time IMO

Klopp for me is just a coach that is very good at motivation and hugging his players and acting like a clown on the touchline and he makes his team play good fast football with nice combinations But He is tactically Very Bad and can't handle tough appraches and is EXREMELY lucky

Tuchel is a tactical Genius and he gives good football and provides his team with Unbeliveble winning mentality (Exactly like Mourinho) and take the best out of his players and a strong personality he is still at his second year coaching :shock:

Just Look at difference between the matches of Mainz-Bayern and Dormund-Bayern that shows the huge difference between the two

at the end it's personal points of view and i totally respect yours
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 am

Guess what ?

Klopp blamed The Ref for the tie !!!!!!

and that his team should ahve won !!!!!

LMAO
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Element wrote:and i am totally against calling Klopp a clown

absolutely agreed.... I really really like him....
and every other German coach who brings some new ideas to the BL.... and helps German football improve further...

In fact, he has done a great deal of work in Dortmund in the last 2-3 years.... He took a very young team, and in a consistent process, developed it into a great team, that not only is successful, but also plays good football.... And in doing so, he didn't even spend much in buying new players....

Another sign of his quality, is that he was a candidate for Bayern back when Hitzfeld left...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

dambun wrote:
Element wrote:and i am totally against calling Klopp a clown

absolutely agreed.... I really really like him....
and every other German coach who brings some new ideas to the BL.... and helps German football improve further...

In fact, he has done a great deal of work in Dortmund in the last 2-3 years.... He took a very young team, and in a consistent process, developed it into a great team, that not only is successful, but also plays good football.... And in doing so, he didn't even spend much in buying new players....

Another sign of his quality, is that he was a candidate for Bayern back when Hitzfeld left...

Totally agree! I've enjoyed him since he led Mainz to the Bundesliga. He is passionate, intelligent and knows how to get the most out of his players. He also does well recognizing young talent. I'd actually like to see him eventually lead Die Mannschaft.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MrLinky » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Element wrote:Guess what ?

Klopp blamed The Ref for the tie !!!!!!

and that his team should ahve won !!!!!

LMAO

That's a joke, considering how Wolfgang Stark practically gave Dortmund the draw as a present by awarding them a free-kick in the last few seconds, when he should have continued play. Obasi just stole the ball from da Silva's feet. That wasn't a foul in a million years.

Here's a video of the incident:

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Stark say after game that when he see video again he relise that this wasnt a foul and he apologise for all hoffenheim fans
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Stark say after game that when he see video again he relise that this wasnt a foul and he apologise for all hoffenheim fans

He should have apologized for the rest of the teams too
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany