You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Fck !! Edin Dzeko is awesome. What a play he did. Backheel to his team mate, then he received the ball again and made some skill moves and then an awesome shot that hit the crossbar

=D> =D> =P~
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Jesus Christ, get Dzeko in the winter transfer period. Really.
We HAVE TO sign this guy. Pure class =D>
Last edited by Zer0 Bayern on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:24 pm

yeah hes playing beastly once again
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby AvatarX » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Dortmund is winning 2-0. It seems that Wolfsburg and Schalke who made the most transfers this year can't even win :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 pm

AvatarX wrote:Dortmund is winning 2-0. It seems that Wolfsburg and Schalke who made the most transfers this year can't even win :P

Yeah... It takes time until they become a "team".... they're only a bunch of good players right now...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 pm

GAME OVER Dortmund 2-0 Wolfsburg

The Best thing for wolfsburg is to play with Grafite-Dzeko again

in a 4-4-2 Diamond

Their Starting 11 if all are fit should be (Now Friedrich is not available so Barzagli in his place)

----------------------------------------------------Benaglio--------------------------------------------
Riether----------------------------Friedrich-------------------Kjaer------------------------Schaefer
-----------------------------------------------------Josue-----------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Ziani---------------Cicero-----------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------Diego-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Grafite---------------Dzeko-----------------------------------
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:56 pm

DAMN MAINZ

another comeback

they were losing 0-1 against Kaiserslautern but won 2-1 at the end

last week they were losing 3-0 but won 3-4 !!!!

damn what mentality this team has
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Thomas Tuchel is a great coach and they are a solid team at home. Today they were a bit lucky. Kaiserslautern defended really well today, but two deflected shots killed them
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm

DAMN AM GOOD YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

last Fixture i posted

Element wrote:GAME OVER Dortmund 2-0 Wolfsburg

The Best thing for wolfsburg is to play with Grafite-Dzeko again

in a 4-4-2 Diamond

Their Starting 11 if all are fit should be (Now Friedrich is not available so Barzagli in his place)

----------------------------------------------------Benaglio--------------------------------------------
Riether----------------------------Friedrich-------------------Kjaer------------------------Schaefer
-----------------------------------------------------Josue-----------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Ziani---------------Cicero-----------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------Diego-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Grafite---------------Dzeko-----------------------------------

Now according to Wolfsburg , McClaren annoucned that he changed his formation to the 4-4-2 Diamond to make it Suit Diego

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... ungen.html

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH , Another Correct thing in my list
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:23 pm

:mrgreen:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:00 am

Frankfurt 0-1 Freiburg

Freiburg was Really good and had more confidence than Even FC BAYERN

Papiss Cisse (top scorer till now) played good , Cedric Makiadi did some sick passing , Their GK Pouplin is injured so a 20 year old GK Baumann started and had 3 SICK REFLEX saves

also Their Explosive LB Felix Bastians was Really Good (21 years old)

I wont say that He is Great , but for A LB-less Team Like Bremen , he would be a Very good signing and solve their problem

the goal was an offside but totally deserved

3 Win for Freiburg this season
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Element wrote:also Their Explosive LB Felix Bastians was Really Good

yeah... I like him very much... he had some very bright games last year, too...
But like u said, he needs some time to be able to play in a big team...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:28 pm

dambun wrote:yeah... I like him very much... he had some very bright games last year, too...
But like u said, he needs some time to be able to play in a big team...

A Move to Bremen would help his career A lot

Werder has no good LBs (all of them are less than average , even Braafheid would look good there) so he would easily start there

After Palying for little clubs in England then for Young Boys Bern then coming Back To Germany with Freiburg , a move to A Bigger Club like Werder Would totally help his career especially that he is going to Start , and Werder has a very good history in helping Chance-talents or talnets of lower clubs (Arnautovic , Oezil , Marin ...)

and Because Germany Has NO REAL LB , He would also have a good shot there because the LB is the emptiest Position of the German NT (Schaefer is world class some games , then Worse than A chair another time so not safe , Boateng and Badstuber are CBs , Aogo is not good enough , Jansen is a LM
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Damn Dortmund are playing some nice football with their youth players :)

Nuri Sahin another great game...

By Reporter:

"Said before this season that he could be better than Bastian Schweinsteiger, and following yet another outstanding performance, one can understand why. Flawless in his set piece delivery, he was denied an assist for a highly questionable offside call, but got one later. Unlucky to have hit the crossbar in the second half. Completely ran the game, and even showed up with some superb defensive play."

I havent seen the game but I think he really shows he is developing into great midfielder.

His passes are just out of space and everything looks easy around him.

He is classical MC...very balanced between defense and attack...typical box-to-box midfielder. Him next to Schweini...that would be just epic.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

I watched the game until the final 15 minutes. Kagawa is pure class too. They have great attacking players who play fast and make great combinations

----------------Barrios-----------------
Grosskreutz---Kagawa---------Götze

They have Sahin, a great midfielder

They have the best CB duo in the Bundesliga, because they are great defending and ATTACKING. We can buy them together :lol:

But they have Weidenfeller, who is like Wiese but even worse and two bad/average wingbacks
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany