You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby The Spyware » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 am

No Xabi Hamburg is the worst team in the league even worse than Koeln

Hamburg = Misery

Their new sporting director is just a mad man , and to make it worse the media made him like a Wizard

Hamburg had a very good squad before him and their only problem was the coach

and now He continued with one of the worst coaches ever in the Bundeliga and also sold many good players in his squad and replaced them with WHO ? Chelsea B SQUAD , Well I remember that I never saw a youngster from Chelsea do anything In Chelsea first team and now he gets like 4-5 players

And He Let ELIA go , Let Pitropia go (Both were of the best dribblers in the league) and Even Ben Hatira this guy showed he can be very good last season (I remember he scored an awesome Lob goal ) . and then Who Play on their wing ---> Jansen #-o

I think the only good players left are Petric and the Korean guy , I thought he would sell them also and bring two kids from Chelsea

Well Even Hoeness noticed that the club is going to hell ,, He stated that it would be awful to see them relegate ,, and Now With Oening + These Players + Their manager = BL 2
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 am

The Spyware wrote:I think the only good players left are Petric and the Korean guy , I thought he would sell them also and bring two kids from Chelsea

Actually Petric was Forced to Stay

Mancienne played first league football with Wolverhampton , but he terribly Sucks
Sala , WHO ??
Bruma had some caps with chelsea first team , but also it is too early for him to start (especially with A bad CB Partner like mancienne and Oenning as coach) , besides he only is there ON LOAN for 1 year + 1 year extension option

the 4th one is Gokhan Toere, Now That Guy is Awesome and plays good football , Great dribbling and smart , he also plays for Turkish NT NOW and he is still 18

Eljero Elia was on the bench i think because of trouble he caused not because he is bad, letting him go and for ONLY 9 millions is a JOKE (if you dont want him because of his personality , at least make good money of him)

Selling Pitroipa and not Extending with Ze Roberto were Another Stupid things

Pitroipa was a Running machine , extremely fast , and has a weird body shape that somehow made running easy for him

Ze Roberto is a legend , the youngest 37 year old player i have ever seen (you know what i mean)

also , They Currently have 7 CBS !!!

Oenning is an idiot , as a coach with Both Nurnberg and Hamburg , he won a total of 4 matches !!!! (1 with Hamburg and 3 With Nurnberg)

that man is hopeless , and in the field you can see that the team is Chaos

also read that no player has a good relation with him , they only do their jobs and listen because he is the coach !!

Fire Oenning and Get A Good Coach (Funkel is free now , or Even Louis Van Gaal , LVG can make this undisciplined team work and give them a shape and some Strong basement in tactics)

I mean despite the stupidity of Transfers , their squad is good enough to finish from 5-8 place

With a Good coach , and their best Starting 11 , they would play like this , and with some effort ,they even would make it to EL (assuming that they dont wait more and fire Oenning , and if it is not already too late)

---------------------------------Drobny--------------------------
Diekmeier------Westermann-------Rajkovic---------Aogo
-----------------------Jarolim----------Kacar---------------
Toere---------------------------------------------------------Son
--------------------Petric----------------Guerrero------------

And their Bench

--------------------------------Neuhaus-------------------------
Mancienne-----------Bruma-----------Besic------------Jansen
-----------------------Rincon-----------Tesche---------------
Arslan-----------------------Skjelbred-----------------------Ilicevic
---------------------------------Berg-----------------------------
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Köln takes the lead at Leverkusen! If Köln can take a point or three, then Leverkusen would be 5 points behind is should we win against Schalke, giving a nice comfortable points lead for our own clash.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Watching the Bremen game vs Nurenburg with Bremen up at half-time due to a nice Ekici goal.
Wiese had a pretty emebarassing blooper that led to a red card, all in all though Bremen has looked pretty decent.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 pm

quaazi wrote:Köln takes the lead at Leverkusen! If Köln can take a point or three, then Leverkusen would be 5 points behind is should we win against Schalke, giving a nice comfortable points lead for our own clash.

Koln is now up by 3!
Poldi scored a pretty nice goal.
Last edited by MunchenFC on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:45 pm

bremen match suspended due to heavy rains after the first half ended 1/0
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 pm

stefan Reinartz should retire after the match ,you can't be that horrible in a derby match
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 pm

The Spyware wrote:bremen match suspended due to heavy rains after the first half ended 1/0

They decided to continue the game as I am watching it now in the 56th.
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Yes But the pitch is so bad the players can't play at all although it's sunny now
The ball isn't rolling properly and it's so difficult to play normally

also Hamburg is losing YET AGAIN
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Leverkusen loosing 1 - 3 against Cologne and going into stoppage time. Just when they though things couldn't get any worse, Schürrle gets a red card and Cologne downs a 4th goal on them. Leverkusen is NOT having a good week at all.
tflags

Postby quaazi » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Schürrle red means he can't play against us! :D
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Freiburg 1:2 Stuttgart
Leverkusen 1:4 Köln (SHOCK :shock: )
Hamburg 0:1 M'gladbach (i am a way better coach than Oenning , Jarolim as winger LOL)
Nürnberg 1:1 Werder
Hoffenheim 3:1 Wolfsburg
Hertha BSC 2:2 Augsburg
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Meaning we are currently third with a match ahead
Even if we lose, we will be third because of goal difference
If we draw, we go top on goal difference
If we win, well, we are two points ahead of everyone in the table..
Whatever happens, we will still be minimum third..
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Great results for us. Now we need to make sure we win tomorrow.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Podolski should have been sent off. Did you guys see his tackle against Schürrle? When I saw him going towards Andre I knew he was going to kick him :? And then he did this gesture -> :-$ (like against Sahin last season)

The only difference is that Podolski was probably man of the match today

Also Ballack scored a nice disallowed goal
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany