You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Anyone watching Hannover vs. Mainz?.... It's one hell of a game....
My beloved Slomka has really done something in Hannover... he certainly has taken the most out of his players...! (He usually does)

Germany should be proud and happy to have such great/young coaches.... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm

I watched the first 30 minutes or so.

Glad to see it's still tied :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I hate when players are sent off because of that. I don't know how many of you have played football, but when you receive a foul everytime you have the ball it gets really annoying.

I know I know.... It really gets on your nerves... And Both Kadlec and Balitsch commited very very bad fouls on Mario... But Mario is a professional footballer, and for a player of his class, he will face such things several times in his career.... He needs to learn... to master/manage his feelings now.....

I think ref didn't hesitate to send him off because he commited a very bad foul on Leno moments before that (He went really bad on him... Leno could have been really hurt)... The ref didn't take it hard on Goetze because he slipped on the grass... But when the 2nd incident happened... Ref was convinced that he has lost his nerves....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Yessss.... We are still on the top of the table....
And Hannover were unlucky IMO...

The game ended 1-1...

Now we just need Schalke to not lose to Gladbach.... I don't expect them to... So I guess we'll stay on top :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Schalke-Gladbach should be a great game
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Gladbach can pull it off. Schalke is very inconsistent, and Gladbach really impressive in exploiting gaps in attacking teams.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm

I think that Schalke are going to play much better now with Farfan as he is very important for them. Now we will see the best of Holtby and Draxler. Problem is that their defenders are in a very poor form. Höwedes is playing really bad :?

I'd like to see a draw today :)
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Might sound a bit superstitous. But anyone remember when was the first time BVB took the lead? ( I remember them not giving up once they took the lead, and i think it was after the 7th weeks because of Mainz's 7 game streak right?)
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

If Schalke can improve their defense, they can earn a CL spot this year... Seems they are still experiencing with different individuals at the back...

On the other hand, Gladbach play the defending/counterattacking style very well... the way we expect of Favre's teams.... Interestingly, this style suits the qualities of their players.... I guess Gladbach finally found their suitable coach, and won't probably be fighting off relegation the next few years... =D>

Mazen96 wrote:Might sound a bit superstitous. But anyone remember when was the first time BVB took the lead? ( I remember them not giving up once they took the lead, and i think it was after the 7th weeks because of Mainz's 7 game streak right?)

yeah... I guess it was 8th week or so...
Don't worry man... they seem to be off their peak form recently.... There is no need to fear them....
We just need to focus on ourselves... Continue keeping the clean sheets and improving the harmony of the team in attacks... this is what we should be thinking about....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby tflags » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Hoffenheim tied...
=D> =D>
Dortmund tied...
=D> =D> =D>
Gladbach's keeper is making Schalke fight for that goal.
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Other than Hygieia, the Gods are smiling on us this weekend....
tflags

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Funny goal by Raul... :lol: :lol:
1-0
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Congrats Guys, for the first time since May 2010, we top the Bundesliga. =D> =D> =D> =D>

BTW Here's a funny fact:

Table at the end of the Bundesliga 2009/2010 Season:

1-Bayern
2-Schalke
3-Bremen

Table after today's results:

1-Bayern
2- Schalke
3-Bremen

The Sheriff's back in town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm

It's so nice looking at the table and finding out that we are not 15 points behind Dortmund. In fact, we are 1st :D

Next week we don't have BL, so we will be at the top of the table at least for two weeks :twisted:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

It was a very interesting match
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AvatarX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Not only we are first, but we have the best defense with the second best attack + 2 points more than Dortmund.

=D>
:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany