You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Results from the other teams

Postby Element » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm

The Spyware wrote:Both Coaches are very bad and both should be fired
specially Oening
It's a joke that they have faith in him

Oenning has only won 1 match from 12 as their coach !!!!!!

He sucks even thoguh he has a squad that can easily make him a top 5 team
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Interesting match between Dortmund and Neverkusen....
A very high-paced game... sadly goalless...

Over the first hour of the game or so, Leverkusen took the initiative and played better IMO... I think they deserved to score over that period...
Then Hummels fouled Augusto next to the box which definitely deserved a second yellow... But the ref surprisingly helped BVB and refused to give him that... Few moments later Kadlec tackled Goetze viciously from behind, which earned him a totally deserved red card...

Few minutes later Goetze commited a very bad foul on Bernd Leno (GK)... But because his foot has slipped just a moment before that, the ref just gave him the yellow, which was fair IMO... But he should be much more cautious... For such a bad foul on the GK he might easily be sent off in a CL match....

Few minutes later... Hanno Balitsch who played in place of ousted Kadlec went very hard on Goetze, again from behind, which made an already not-so-calm Goetze trying to intentionally hit him... The ref saw this... gave Balitsch a yellow, and Goetze a red card...
YlonenXabi wrote:Götze sent off !! :shock:
Very bad referee #-o

I respectfully disagree... Even if he received only a yellow for that unsportsmanlike behavior, it would have been his 2nd and he would have been sent off anyway...

YlonenXabi wrote:Weird disallowed goal for Dortmund (Hummels)

Yeah... It was weird! The ref clearly showed the two Dortmund players behind the ball that they should not start before he whistles... and they crossed the ball while he was just going towards the benches...!
Anyway it would have been awkward if the goal was not disallowed, given the fact that the ref made a mistake not sending Hummels off before that...

=====
It was a very exciting match full of events, and just lacked some goals... Anyway... A 0-0 draw is a good result for us I guess... :mrgreen:
What made me about this match was that Leverkusen finally showed some class, and made me a little hopeful about qualification from their CL group... And Leno seems to be a reliable substitute until Adler comes back....
Last edited by dambun on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm

dambun wrote:And Leno seems a reliable substitute until Adler comes back...

3 matches , 3 Clean Sheets

Thats more than Reliable
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Seriously, if that's a red card then I must stop watching football :shock:

Element wrote:
dambun wrote:And Leno seems a reliable substitute until Adler comes back...

3 matches , 3 Clean Sheets

Thats more than Reliable

More than reliable means better than Adler? :mrgreen:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
More than reliable means better than Adler?

Am not saying that

but if your temporary Replacement has a clean sheet record of 100% , then you start hoping to come back as soon as possible before it gets more serious
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Well, last season's top 2 teams get a red card each and share the spoils. I am not going to complain... :-"
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:01 am

Today was a good day for Bayern indeed!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 am

That's retaliation like the one of Breno last season but less severe :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:39 am

MaCk0y wrote:That's retaliation like the one of Breno last season but less severe :P

And if I recall correctly, Breno got a straight red not a second yellow. I think it's a deserved red card.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Seriously, if that's a red card then I must stop watching football

it deserved a yellow at the very least, don't you agree???... It would have been his 2nd and he would have been sent off, nonetheless....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Hannover are losing :)

A draw would be better for us though. If Mainz win they will be level with us.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 pm

And I think that Schalke can get AT LEAST a draw at home against Gladbach... so we could be finally 1st after a loooooooooong time :D

dambun wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Seriously, if that's a red card then I must stop watching football

it deserved a yellow at the very least, don't you agree???... It would have been his 2nd and he would have been sent off, nonetheless....

I hate when players are sent off because of that. I don't know how many of you have played football, but when you receive a foul everytime you have the ball it gets really annoying. Götze just had a bad reaction, but it wasn't agressive. How can you receive a RED card for doing that? A yellow one would have been also too much IMO

When Rafael was sent off in Old Trafford against us, Ribery had also a bad reaction, but that kind of things are common in football and you don't get cards

The referee sent off Kadlec a few minutes before and that's why he showed that red card to Mario. Very bad refereeing
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

HT: Hannover 1 - 1 Mainz

If Hannover win today, they will overtake FC Bayern in the league table.

Later, Schalke will host B. M'gladbach. If M'gladbach win, or Schalke win by a goal difference of 5, they will overtake FC Bayern.

Fingers crossed for 2 draws :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Are we really worried about Hannover? I'd personally root for Hannover to keep their good form up in the Europa League. It's not like they're going to threaten the title.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm

quaazi wrote:Are we really worried about Hannover? I'd personally root for Hannover to keep their good form up in the Europa League. It's not like they're going to threaten the title.

Even if they overtake us now, it's very unlikely that they will stay ahead the whole season. It would be nice to end up first after such a long time though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany