You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby FCB general » Thu May 03, 2018 10:26 pm

No stars, no 200 million spent during one transfer window :arrow: no fun. If you want to live in a province, then Rangnick should develop a Premier League farmville Leipzig.
But if he wants to build a mega-team, then he must surpass the Formula 1 Red Bull spending and investments each and every year.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 04, 2018 2:16 am

FCB general wrote:No stars, no 200 million spent during one transfer window :arrow: no fun. If you want to live in a province, then Rangnick should develop a Premier League farmville Leipzig.
But if he wants to build a mega-team, then he must surpass the Formula 1 Red Bull spending and investments each and every year.
I don't think so... RBL is suffering from Hassenhütl's falloff or whatever... They have the squad to be at least third in BuLi (probably second), but are underperforming.

Their strategy is fine as long as they can keep their players for the long term (looking at Forsberg and Werner here). They lost Keita, they can't afford to let anyone else go or they'll end up a feeder club like BVB.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Sun May 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!
I feel it's kind of embarrassing that they of all clubs show us how to send off a club legend.

Couldn't have done something like that for Schweinsteiger, could we.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:05 pm

RedQueen wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
I feel it's kind of embarrassing that they of all clubs show us how to send off a club legend.

Couldn't have done something like that for Schweinsteiger, could we.

You DO know that a Schweini-Farewell- game is coming up, don’t you?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun May 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Like that friendly for the Pope that's been supposed to be played for four years?

I think a farewell game should be played when the player leaves, not five years later. A player like Schweinsteiger shouldn't leave through the back door as he did.

On another topic, Rangnick has confirmed that Hasenhüttl will stay for at least the next season.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Well, you cannot not blame Guardiola and at the same time criticize how that went...
Now the game is already scheduled... Tickets are in sale... And if he retires now, it’s the right thing... Lahm however, we just **** up...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 pm

I hate Schweinsteiger himself for the way he left. He shot a **** BEATS AD well before anyone else knew he was leaving, yet he couldn’t announce this to the Bayern fans. We only properly knew right at the start of the season, so we couldn’t even prepare anything during pre-season.

He didn’t even **** show up when Rummenigge made the lousy announcement just before our first match. **** him.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I hate Schweinsteiger himself for the way he left. He shot a **** BEATS AD well before anyone else knew he was leaving, yet he couldn’t announce this to the Bayern fans. We only properly knew right at the start of the season, so we couldn’t even prepare anything during pre-season.

He didn’t even **** show up when Rummenigge made the lousy announcement just before our first match. **** him.

Please don’t talk this way about the Fußballgott!
You DO know that add was more than just generic?!
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun May 13, 2018 10:46 pm

I don't care whether Pep was responsible for him leaving. The point is, if Rasenball is able to organize a farewell game the day after they had to play a game against Hertha - a game they had to win against Hertha; heck, Alexander Zorninger has to coach a game tomorrow in Denmark in which the first title in more than ten years is at stake and he still was there! - then Bayern should have been able to organize a farewell game for Schweini as well. Regardless of what Pep's ideas may have been. For God's sake, we're not talking about a strenuous exercise, it's nothing more than 2x3o minutes of kicking the ball around among friends!
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 pm

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I hate Schweinsteiger himself for the way he left. He shot a **** BEATS AD well before anyone else knew he was leaving, yet he couldn’t announce this to the Bayern fans. We only properly knew right at the start of the season, so we couldn’t even prepare anything during pre-season.

What the hell do you mean? The Beats ad was for United, and was published as the move was announced, which means the move was already confirmed for the time taken to shoot and produce the ad, which would’ve been at least a couple of weeks, if not months. He didn’t bother telling us. **** him. Even his Faceboook post following the transfer announcement was **** shit.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:

What the hell do you mean? The Beats ad was for United, and was published as the move was announced, which means the move was already confirmed for the time taken to shoot and produce the ad, which would’ve been at least a couple of weeks, if not months. He didn’t bother telling us. **** him. Even his Faceboook post following the transfer announcement was **** shit.

It was a spot that didn’t show him in ManUre colors or anything... It was a ManUre spot cause they made it a ManUre spot... If I am not mixing things up...

Also, these things are never made public early... Not exactly a special case... He's still following us, still rooting for us, still calling Heinckes coach... He’s Bavarian!
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Wed May 16, 2018 11:25 am

According to Leipziger Volkszeitung, Hasenhüttl is no longer coach of RB Leipzig.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 am

RedQueen wrote:According to Leipziger Volkszeitung, Hasenhüttl is no longer coach of RB Leipzig.

Rose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 pm

It's on Kicker and BILD.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RedQueen » Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 pm

I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised. It has been coming for months. The intermezzo on Sunday didn't fit the picture, but they probably just didn't want to ruin Kaiser's farewell day.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany