You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hannover 96

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Hannover 96

Postby Lukas » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Of course that was probably a small factor, but they didn't look like they needed much excuse or antagonising to cause trouble. For once I'm taking sides with my English brethren on this. All accounts, including from the Hannover side, blame their fans.

Whatever happened, my point is that I didn't know Hannover fans were that mental.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Re: Hannover 96

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:17 am

Hannover's Maina impresses in pre-season

Manchester United have been watching Hannover midfielder Linton Maina, with the hope he can make an impact similar to Leroy Sane in the Premier League.

The 19 year old has done well for H96 coach Andre Breitenreiter in the warm-up friendlies ahead of the new Bundesliga season, with Sportbuzzer reporting that he has also caught the attention of the Red Devils.

Breitenreiter believes that the club do not need to sign a new winger this summer as the Germany Under-19 international has played his way into his first team plans. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Football in Germany