You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German football thread

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: General German football thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:02 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
Don‘t tell me this surprises you?

Before a large scale vaccine or a miracle medicine, no games with spectators will be played here...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:58 am

That's fine as long as they will be played. I'm used to empty stadium games since Croatia played at least 10 of them in the last 10 years. :) Even our players said that they got used to it and no longer mind although it's never gonna be better. :D

The main question mark is right now, even if all players recover and are prepared to resume where they stopped, who can be sure nobody will be infected somewhere else and spread it on the pitch. Everyone is thinking about this.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:21 pm

Fénix wrote:That's fine as long as they will be played. I'm used to empty stadium games since Croatia played at least 10 of them in the last 10 years. :) Even our players said that they got used to it and no longer mind although it's never gonna be better. :D

The main question mark is right now, even if all players recover and are prepared to resume where they stopped, who can be sure nobody will be infected somewhere else and spread it on the pitch. Everyone is thinking about this.

I would love football to return (and cricket, rugby, tennis) to give us something to do and talk about at look forward to but for the reasons above it should not happen sadly. It just can’t be guaranteed to be safe
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Lukas wrote:
Fénix wrote:That's fine as long as they will be played. I'm used to empty stadium games since Croatia played at least 10 of them in the last 10 years. :) Even our players said that they got used to it and no longer mind although it's never gonna be better. :D

I would love football to return (and cricket, rugby, tennis) to give us something to do and talk about at look forward to but for the reasons above it should not happen sadly. It just can’t be guaranteed to be safe
This goes for amateur sports...
Modern soccer clubs are businesses - and important employees as such...
If we send children and teachers to schools, they can play soccer... And see it as it is... It’s just a job...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:02 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:

This goes for amateur sports...
Modern soccer clubs are businesses - and important employees as such...
If we send children and teachers to schools, they can play soccer... And see it as it is... It’s just a job...

Yes on one side you would say that for the professionals it is their livelihood and they should be treated like every other job and allowed to get back to it as soon as they can. But then you would get some people saying “if the professionals can play safely why can’t we go and play football in the park or tennis at the sports hall”?. There’s no easy answer and I don’t envy the decision makers at all
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Yeah, also you cannot wear masks while playing... I guess they can play as soon as testing is easier...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:17 pm

@Lukas, I agree. Now everyone can watch all kind of sports, but clubs and athletes can't compete despite everything.

My dad tells me what's sport without spectators, public, fans, supporters or those ugly motherfuckers "consumers"(who feel proud to be entitled like this or wear a stamp or to be put in category with hot-dog Yankees, Gringos in arenas and stadiums). As if we were having full mode sports in the last 15-20 years in Europe, in the first line football.

Still, it's temporary, however, on TV you watch your national teams, clubs, athletes, F1 and rally races...
Individual sports are totally desperate like Olympics and athletic, Golden League, etc. that's where definitely nothing makes sense when I watch them. No crowd, no purpose at all.

Football, basketball, handball, waterpolo, hockey, NFL, baseball, that can be played without crowd.

Spoiler: show
Football and sports business completely destroyed my sports passion and culture 11-12 years ago. On public TV there are no more sports and expensive operators to pay - my dad and me were never crazy. So I barely watch sports and my entire life was colored in football, basketball, Formula 1, handball, waterpolo, tennis.

No public service can pay that much and follow all this, not even BBC or ARD/ZDF and surely not some small and silly Croatia. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:41 pm

#12 wrote:Yeah, also you cannot wear masks while playing... I guess they can play as soon as testing is easier...

Here in the UK we see Germany as the Mecca of testing as we’ve done hardly any yet Germany seem to be testing 10s of thousands a day. We’re fascinated how Germany has done it while we’re nowhere near and there’s no end in sight to the lockdown (“we” meaning the regular people not the pathetic excuse for a government :roll: )

We’re like wow Germany have tested a ton of people now they’re lifting the lockdown why couldn’t we do that?
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:Yeah, also you cannot wear masks while playing... I guess they can play as soon as testing is easier...

Here in the UK we see Germany as the Mecca of testing as we’ve done hardly any yet Germany seem to be testing 10s of thousands a day. We’re fascinated how Germany has done it while we’re nowhere near and there’s no end in sight to the lockdown (“we” meaning the regular people not the pathetic excuse for a government :roll: )

We’re like wow Germany have tested a ton of people now they’re lifting the lockdown why couldn’t we do that?
Honestly, I see it the same way... Looking at casualties, we must’ve found way more infected people than others and earlier...

However, we are a country of ramsejs - meaning: instead of being proud about something you CAN be proud of (not like being born in a specific place...), people revert to nagging, bellyaching, badmouthing and complaining...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:55 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:01 pm

Also, Kalou streamed a video with half of Hertha BSC shitting on the rules...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Mon May 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Interesting way to make a point that they don’t want to play. Either that or they’re just dumb
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue May 05, 2020 11:30 am

IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany