You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German football thread

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: General German football thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:43 pm

America USA wrote:
MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:I think Germany should schedule more big games for the 20:45 Kickoff times on Saturday/Sunday. Real and Barca play at that time slot regularly in Spain and are therefore used to playing big games at that time of the evening under artificial lights.

Maybe this could help German teams in European competition.

Friday yes. Saturday/Sunday no. You know what will happen if they do... before a CL match they'd schedule our match for Saturday 20:45 giving us less time to rest.

That’s a totally different matter. DFB not taking care of it’s Big teams before European nights is a very different problem.

Bayern’s games should be shifted to a Friday before Tuesday CL games and no teams involve in the EL should ever be made to play on Monday.

Not only do they not 'shift' fixtures, but they won't even take the CL/EL matches into consideration when matches are still unscheduled and they're preparing a new schedule. They're total assholes and idiots. PS: It's the DFL not the DFB.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Alon_boy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:01 pm

What about the International Champions Cup 2018. Bayern Munich vs PSG (Worthersee Stadion ). 21st July Match
Alon_boy
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCB general » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Not only do they not 'shift' fixtures, but they won't even take the CL/EL matches into consideration when matches are still unscheduled and they're preparing a new schedule. They're total assholes and idiots. PS: It's the DFL not the DFB.

They don't care for anything at all, just for themselves and their status. Just take a look at Spain's football federation or their version of DFL, they postpone matches of CL/EL semifinalists, change the schedule and re-arrange matches - everything for success.

In Germany DFL doesn't care about European success. Once they create a schedule, it doesn't change at all, no flexibility, no higher interest, nothing.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 am

FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:Not only do they not 'shift' fixtures, but they won't even take the CL/EL matches into consideration when matches are still unscheduled and they're preparing a new schedule. They're total assholes and idiots. PS: It's the DFL not the DFB.

They don't care for anything at all, just for themselves and their status. Just take a look at Spain's football federation or their version of DFL, they postpone matches of CL/EL semifinalists, change the schedule and re-arrange matches - everything for success.

In Germany DFL doesn't care about European success. Once they create a schedule, it doesn't change at all, no flexibility, no higher interest, nothing.

German arrogance.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Leverkusens Sportdirektor über den Meister.Völler: „Selbst die B-Elf der Bayern würde es in die Champions League schaffen“ [source]

Völler believes Bayern’s domestic reign won’t end for years to come. It might be possible to beat Bayern in a game..

but to win the championship? Bayern’s B-team would make it into Champions League.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
Leverkusens Sportdirektor über den Meister.Völler: „Selbst die B-Elf der Bayern würde es in die Champions League schaffen“ [source]

Völler believes Bayern’s domestic reign won’t end for years to come. It might be possible to beat Bayern in a game..

but to win the championship? Bayern’s B-team would make it into Champions League.

Exaggeration and it is this attitude which will ensure we keep winning.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 pm

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 90595?s=19

German football is work in progress

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 am

Max Meyer is a free agent now. He's a very interesting player for pretty much every BL club.

But I doubt they can fulfill his salary demands
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Max Meyer is a free agent now. He's a very interesting player for pretty much every BL club.

But I doubt they can fulfill his salary demands
Arsenal, or Liverpool ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm

They already rejected him because of his salary request

He will probably end up in Italy
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:24 am

WC2014 Champion and former Borussia Dortmund player Kevin Grosskreutz has now joined KFC Uerdingen in the 3.Liga :shock:

Things didn't go well for him since he left Dortmund in 2015. Galatasaray, Stuttgart, Darmstadt and now Uerdingen
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to Football in Germany