You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Mönchengladbach

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Mönchengladbach

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:48 am

So he is taking his current tm to the ucl anf leaving them for a tm which is not even making it to EL
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:07 am

Yes, exactly that.

He is leaving a very good team for a slightly better when it comes to spend, play European football and that's it.

7 million € clause will have to pay Borussia for Hütter move. If Gladbach were in the CL after this season, it would have cost them 10 million. :D
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Fénix wrote:Yes, exactly that.

He is leaving a very good team for a slightly better when it comes to spend, play European football and that's it.

7 million € clause will have to pay Borussia for Hütter move. If Gladbach were in the CL after this season, it would have cost them 10 million. :D
Favre to Frankfurt
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Favre to Frankfurt
That would be so funny
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:46 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Favre to Frankfurt
That would be so funny

musical chairs :P :P
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:33 pm

Man i really dont get it. He leaves a team that is on course CL for a team that wont make European football at all ( cant imagine that new Conference thing is their goal ). And believe me that certain players WILL leave BMG if they miss out on European football since some of them are not going through a whole rebuild again or just dabbling around 4/6 another year.

And all the BMG fans who cried outrage after the BVB move, had their own team do the same fricking thing now :cry:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Football in Germany