You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:41 pm

The thing that BVB lacks most.. Experience and honesty. Bayern is a team that has been consistent of most players for years, with the occasional switch in players. But the core has been the same for years ( Muller, Lewa, Neuer, Coman, Kimmich, Gore etc ) and that is the big problem with BVB.

They dont have that, their so called leaders are actually no leaders like Hummels and Reus. Especially Reus and their officials Zorc and Watzke, always bitch and moan after a loss, especially after it happens against Bayern. Its always the refs that ruin it for them. It happened after the Ajax game as well. They just dont have the balls to look in the mirror and say to themselves that they didnt perform on a level that was needed and that they just are not on a level with Bayern over 34 matchdays.
Hummels is the same hypocrite, often times he doesnt even have the balls to talk after such games, but waits a day to blame himself ( rightfully so after saturday: losing that duel vs Muller before the 1-1 was amateuristic, looking at both their bodymass, with Upa you can excuse it with inexperience maybe, but with him no ) I mean what kind of leader is that? Their body language on the pitch is that of a bunch of mimimi's. Only complaining at the ref all the time.

That is also the reason i have so much hate for this shit club. Not only because they embarrassed us back then in the cup final with 5-2 but because of their big talk all the time when they hardly can back that up at all and get their asses beat. Of the last 8 games in the buli and supercup they conceded 7 times 3 goals or more against us, that isnt a top team in my eyes, which they proclaim to be. Before that we even handed their asses with a 5-0 and 6-0 win..

Also another thing i hate about them is their mood swings when it comes to the Bundesliga title. Before the season they hardly dare to speak out the words that they wanna challenge the title and Bayern. But as soon as they won 2 or 3 games they act like the big shots just to fuck up right after and all of a sudden everything is bad again, just to win the next game and hear Reus say ''we still believe in the title'' etc. How can you take that shit serious as young player if the opinions run around like the sun comes up and down?

And just for Reus always being the fucking bitch he is, i hope he never wins the Buli title and realizes he fucked up in the past for A: not staying with Gladbach B: Choosing BVB over Bayern and C: even not taking the Barca opportunity back then. And if i am being really honest, this fucker should be expelled from the German NT for saying no to the EC nomination and now getting invited as if nothing happened. Like we say in Germany, es ist kein Wunschkonzert.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:35 pm

Dortmund said Sunday they would stand by Bellingham.

“What he said isn’t wrong, even if he didn’t have to say it. You have to put it down to the emotions of an 18-year-old. Jude didn’t insult anyone, he stated a fact,” Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke told Kicker magazine.

Bellingham was not alone in questioning Zwayer’s decisions in a heated match.

Dortmund coach Marco Rose was shown a red card after arguing with Zwayer over his awarding of the penalty 12 minutes from time.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:38 pm

More like 22 minutes, but why bring something actually redemptive in the mix…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:39 pm

can they get points penalty?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:08 pm

No why would they? Its a player who made that comment. The thing is, other BVB players/ officials said stuff like ''questionable decisions'' thats something complete different as saying ''he fixed matches in the past, so what do you expect to happen''.. With that you attack the integrity of the ref ( which he ruined himself by the whole Hoyzer stuff in 2004/2005 )

DFB is already checking what they can do as punishment, if at all and they even got an official ( damn lost the word ) about Bellingham and even Rose which means the Justice department is going to look into for defamation, reputation damage and some other stuff.

Bellingham could be facing a pretty severe suspension. In the past players and coaches got suspended for much less harsh comments.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:26 pm

Thing is, if it was up to DFB, we'd never have known about Zwayer's dirty secret.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:59 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:No why would they? Its a player who made that comment. The thing is, other BVB players/ officials said stuff like ''questionable decisions'' thats something complete different as saying ''he fixed matches in the past, so what do you expect to happen''.. With that you attack the integrity of the ref ( which he ruined himself by the whole Hoyzer stuff in 2004/2005 )

DFB is already checking what they can do as punishment, if at all and they even got an official ( damn lost the word ) about Bellingham and even Rose which means the Justice department is going to look into for defamation, reputation damage and some other stuff.

Bellingham could be facing a pretty severe suspension. In the past players and coaches got suspended for much less harsh comments.
Watzke said that the club is standing by their player.
Therefore there should also be a collective punishment
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Edit
I want him to get severely punished just for being an English NT player buhahaha buhahaha

So the Islanders can call the Germans NAZI as much as they like....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:31 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:No why would they? Its a player who made that comment. The thing is, other BVB players/ officials said stuff like ''questionable decisions'' thats something complete different as saying ''he fixed matches in the past, so what do you expect to happen''.. With that you attack the integrity of the ref ( which he ruined himself by the whole Hoyzer stuff in 2004/2005 )

Investigation?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

You cant prosecute them for standing by their player.

#12 wrote:

Investigation?

No the actual formal name if someone goes to the police to fill out a complaint. Anzeige..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Maybe not the right place, but is anyone here particularly familiar with the Zwayer case? My memory on the matter is a bit foggy.
I know he was found to have taken $300 from Hoyzer but it was never clear to me if that was money paid to have him actively influence a match, or if it was more or less hush money to try and keep him from turning Hoyzer in or even some sort of blackmail by Hoyzer. As I recall I thought the DFB had said they believed Zwayer was being threatened by the Croatian mafia (by way of Hoyzer) as well?

Anyways, not defending the guy, but the topic has come up a lot lately and it's just had me thinking. Was he ever actually found to be guilty of fixing a match himself, or just keeping quiet about someone else's match-fixing? Was anyone ever able to point to a match that he was paid to influence the outcome of (and succeeded in doing so)? Again: not a defense, but I do think there's some degrees of distinction there. (And I'm not trying to explicitly claim that he *didn't* do it or anything like that either. Just that I've never been able to get a particularly clear telling of the situation). If nothing else I'd like to be able to be precise/accurate when talking about the matter.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:11 pm

The reports about the matter i read in the last couple of days stated that he took 300 euros from Hoyzer and that he didnt mention anything about it to the DFB for the time being. Though never officially found guilty, it seems the dfb suspended him back then for 6 months or some stuff..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:07 pm

Croatian Mafia manipulating lower div games and early rds of the Pokal.
The game in question was from the Pokal.
At the time he was an assistant Ref and was accused of not reporting and accepting 300€
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:14 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:The reports about the matter i read in the last couple of days stated that he took 300 euros from Hoyzer and that he didnt mention anything about it to the DFB for the time being. Though never officially found guilty, it seems the dfb suspended him back then for 6 months or some stuff..

ramsej84 wrote:Croatian Mafia manipulating lower div games and early rds of the Pokal.
The game in question was from the Pokal.
At the time he was an assistant Ref and was accused of not reporting and accepting 300€

Yeah, so from what I could find the only match he was said to be involved with was Wuppertaler vs Bremen Amateure... Hoyzer was the referee and Zwayer an assistant and he took the 300 euros payment from Hoyzer. But what isn't clear to me is if it was like...getting paid to make calls to influence the match, OR that Hoyzer was going to try and influence the match and paid Zwayer to be silent about it. That's not much better but there is a distinction between the two, I think.

FWIW regarding that particular match I believe it was also said that the DFB found "no determination of manipulation" but not sure how far that went.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:24 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

You cant prosecute them for standing by their player.

#12 wrote:

Investigation?

No the actual formal name if someone goes to the police to fill out a complaint. Anzeige..
A report
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany