You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:49 am

ramsej84 wrote:[source=https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/haaland-set-to-make-suprise-return-from-injury-for-dortmund.917491]Erling Haaland is set to make a surprise return for Borussia Dortmund this weekend after a five-week absence with a leg injury, his coach Marco Rose said on Friday.

According to Rose he will at the most get a few minutes, nothing more.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[source=https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/haaland-set-to-make-suprise-return-from-injury-for-dortmund.917491]Erling Haaland is set to make a surprise return for Borussia Dortmund this weekend after a five-week absence with a leg injury, his coach Marco Rose said on Friday.

According to Rose he will at the most get a few minutes, nothing more.

So enough to score a brace?
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Even if he plays a couple minutes today, he still will nowhere near be fit for 90 minutes or even start vs Bayern.. If at all..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Even if he plays a couple minutes today, he still will nowhere near be fit for 90 minutes or even start vs Bayern.. If at all..

Fit, unfit, unavailable, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 45 minutes, 90 minutes, it really doesn't matter, he won't have any impact on the outcome of this game anyway.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:30 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Even if he plays a couple minutes today, he still will nowhere near be fit for 90 minutes or even start vs Bayern.. If at all..

Came on, 7 mins later, pop.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:50 pm

If those defenders just let me go my way, i would have scored that one with a back flick as well..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:00 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:48 pm

These bitches are still crying for not getting a penalty in the Reus situation, since in fact ,Haaland was offside before playing that pass.. But i guess theyr are to stupid to notice that on their own, even the DFB confirmed that lol.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:04 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:These bitches are still crying for not getting a penalty in the Reus situation, since in fact ,Haaland was offside before playing that pass.. But i guess theyr are to stupid to notice that on their own, even the DFB confirmed that lol.
You gotta maintain your stance of „Bayerndusel“ and being the undeserved underdog to ride the sympathy wave in Germany…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:07 pm

It's the national obsession. They even make (severely flawed) theses on it.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:31 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:27 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:38 pm

They had been treating the match vs Bayern as the game of their lives while our players were relaxed cause they knew Dortmund are not a threat anymore.

Why didn't they make a drama when Ajax robbed them in a decisive encounter in the CL? Why didn't they motivate themselves like this when they played Sporting Lisbon in their actual most decisive game of the season?

They got what they deserved. Embarrassment in CL and routinary loss vs Bayern :coffee: :lol: =D>
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:07 pm

It's why they couldn't beat us, because they treated it like a CL final and everybody knows that in finals teams play like crap because players are nervous. It was extra special for Hummels, playing against what was twice his former club... and look what happened to him. Bayern players treated it like a CL group stage match, motivated at just the right amount, and won despite the injuries and COVID-19.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:09 pm

They are out of our league. We have both world-class players and strong personalities and leaders in Neuer, Müller, Kimmich and Hernández. They don't have that. I respect talents and their potentials, but those aren't finished product and masterpieces. [-X They can't compete with formed and class players in long run and after each and every departure of their top talents and quality players/stars (Aubameyang, Dembélé, Sancho, Götze, Kagawa...). they are 2-3 steps back in development.

Haaland shall confirm that cruel truth that has been following them even during their Klopp golden era 2010-2014. You can't fight against the Premier League sides, Real Madrid and PSG financial power and shine, not even Bayern that hasn't been signing their players for years now and still proved they are unable to build a mega team and become part of the elite.

If you can't win the Bundesliga, then you can win the CL. But clearly BVB haven't been that level anywhere near after 2013/2014.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany