You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:43 pm

Well what happened to all that momey they got for Dembele etc. The wages excuse cannot work anymore.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 17, 2021 2:30 am

Borusse wrote:Players want to leave to Bayern, Liverpool, United, City, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Juve etc. What all of these have in common?

They don't sell their best players every year? :twisted:

You guys have the choice. You can either be more ambitious and try to become a better football team or prioritize player sales and revenue like you are doing at the moment.

I'm not saying you have to spend billions like the PL clubs. But you can slowly introduce some changes. Keep Haaland and Sancho and add a few more good players. Then see what happens.

There are many big clubs going through financial issues who can't afford your players anymore, so this could be the best moment to do it.

I see a lot of potential with this Dortmund team. First your scouting is brilliant, then you have overall a very good squad with promising young talents and on top of that two of the worlds best players. And let's not forget that with fans going back into the stadiums you'll have a fortress in the Signal Iduna Park
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Mon May 17, 2021 7:16 am

@Xabi, they don't have guys like Müller, Lahm, Neuer, Kimmich, Goretzka, Gnabry, Boateng to make them look super strong along with Haaland, Sancho, Bellingham, Guerreiro, etc. and last for 6-7 years together.

Those missing loyal and quality Germans ruin their reputation, chances to grow and win Bundesliga titles way more often.

Mercenaries don't care, it's not something you fight and bleed for. FC Bayern has been a completely different story for the last 12 years.

90's Dortmund had their guys and other Germans, ID, guys who played and burned for that club, even foreigners like Dedê and Koller became loyalists.

I simply don't see Dormund when I just see Hummels and Reus out there on the pitch.

Their potential has always been fantastic since Klopp, but it never fulfills after 2013. Departures are weakening them all the time.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:09 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:04 am

Really interesting keeper, I had mentioned him here on occasions.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri May 28, 2021 8:16 am

BVB are stupid as fuck. This is their 3rd Swiss GK instead of finding a top GK. :roll:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 am

Fénix wrote:BVB are stupid as fuck. This is their 3rd Swiss GK instead of finding a top GK. :roll:
He is very good though
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri May 28, 2021 8:56 am

Bürki, Hitz and now Kobel... they are doing their best to not become a serious title contender.
What the fuck are you going to do with 3 Swiss GKs when
on of them is a top material ??? #-o
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:48 pm

Hitz resigned. Now Kobel is coming so bye bye Burki..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sun May 30, 2021 4:40 pm

I heard that Kobel is a great talent. I would probably prefer for us to get a experienced keeper like Gulasci but was there any keeper like that available on the market? I'm not sure. I heard a lot of good things about Kobel so I hope he delivers.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:42 pm

Borusse wrote:I heard that Kobel is a great talent. I would probably prefer for us to get a experienced keeper like Gulasci but was there any keeper like that available on the market? I'm not sure. I heard a lot of good things about Kobel so I hope he delivers.
He is very good. I had signalled him out some Months ago... I thought he was Ger then I checked him out...

He is not Swiss cheese don't worry
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:38 pm

Good but not WC. Dont know if he is really that of an improvement over Gurki and Witz.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 31, 2021 4:30 am

Hitz is very mediocre :twisted:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Mon May 31, 2021 10:02 am

BVB's commander is terrible. It's nowhere near great to see Neuer, Oblak and Alisson and Bürki, Hitz and Kobel. The GK spot has been one of the weakest areas at Dortmund for years now.

Even Weidenfeller seemed decent back in time, but a top GK has never arrived.

I think that the club needs seriously invest in top defense which is the weakest part of the team. One top CB, also one very good RB, new LB if Guerreiro sometimes plays in midfield and the mentioned GK. I bet the quality would jump real high.

Joško Gvardiol ended in Leipzig and he is both CB and LB.

It's great to have to Haaland, Sancho, Reus, Reyna, Reinier, etc., but if you are a draft behind and the air easily flows through, it doesn't help you anyone up front.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany