You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Bazi » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Fénix wrote:We just sign Havertz, RB and CB this summer and they are totally dead next season. Next summer Sané if he can't be bought for 40 million and they can forget everything.

By summer 2021 they may lose Sancho and Haaland. Temporary stations like BVB or youngsters like RB Leipzig cannot be champions as long as Bayern is as strong as it is at the moment. They have to ask us for permission :mrgreen:

Sounds a bit arrogant to be honest. You are basically admitting that we're only in such a good position because we have more money. Not because we are more capable on the transfer market and in terms of player development.

If Dortmund was able to re-sign Haaland and Sancho I think there is a good chance they're every bit as good as we are over the next five years. Possibly even better once Lewandowski and Müller inevitably start to severely decline in 1-3 years.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:35 pm

It's not a bit arrogant, it really is arrogant as hell, but why is it not?

8 straight Bundesliga titles are the main reason and their incompetence to tie their best players for 5-7 years with the club. :)

We are in both vintage and modern football an institution and a big elite club, they aren't.

And if they or anyone else want to win the title, they'll have to win at least 80-85 points to become champions.

With a potential Wolfsburg triumph, we are going to conclude the season with 82 points.

If they can win every season between 78-87 points, they may be champions, but then again that would even motivate us harder to crush the league and invest in top players. Don't think it's going to happen. :D
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:26 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:09 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Haaland knows 2 and 200.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

:D
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 pm

Bellingham reportedly in Dortmund today.

Supposedly they had four cars leave the airport at the same time and all head different directions to confuse the press. :lol:
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:41 am

are they seriously going to replace Sancho with Depay ????????????????????? :?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Hans-Joachim Watzke (BVB CEO): "Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and I have been trying for years to ensure that the two biggest German clubs have a respectful relationship with each other. I think it's a great pity that there are often regular attempts to subvert this"

Reinhard Rauball (BVB President): "Uli Hoeneß would have been better off saving these statements. The timing is also very surprising. Bayern have better things to do during this Champions League week"

Roman Weidenfeller (ex BVB goalkeeper): "There seems to be deep frustration again that Jude Bellingham has rejected Bayern and decided for BVB"

Michael Zorc (BVB Sporting director): "Those are pretty arrogant statements and some of them are also factually wrong"
"When you have €250 million more in your pocket every year, it is just easy to brag"

Lothar Matthäus: "Uli Hoeneß meant that BVB's business model doesn't work in terms of identification and winning titles. Bayern want to win the Champions League every year, while for Dortmund, it's okay if they win the DFB Pokal once in a few years and finish second.You won't become number one with release clauses for your best players. It's clear to me that Bayern have worked this out over the past 40 years. Money came with success and vice versa."

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:05 pm

While I already mentioned how dumb I think Hoeness' comments were, Weidenfeller is just hilarious

Frustration? Again?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:41 am

Didn't Watzke say they would not be selling their stars anymore?

Well, Sancho is about to be sold, Hakimi already left and you can bet your ass Haaland will be next in 2021

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:53 am

here's a link to what Dortmund management really cares about: https://www.boerse.de/aktien/Borussia-D ... 0005493092
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:41 am

That was unexpected. Zorc had a an Ace up his sleeve, we secretly extended Sancho's contract till 2023 months ago when we increased his salary. We don't have to sell him and the player doesn't really want to go anywhere right now. All evidence suggests we will keep Sancho for another season.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:12 pm

You secured your transfer income when Manchester United or some other English club knocks on your door and put 100-150 million €.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:09 pm

So on 20th November, Moukoko will be eligible to play in the Bundesliga. Looking forward!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany