You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.
 

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:49 pm

#12 wrote:They basically publicly called for his head... I know in your world that‘s a legitimate means of "doing politics"
As if they meant literally
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51066
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33564 times
Been thanked: 7307 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Oh yeah that’s okay then... Do you REALLY not see your hypocrisy? Come on man you GOTTA do this on purpose, there’s no way you could be that stupid...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26797
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1343 times
Been thanked: 5995 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:32 am

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:#12 is lucky that no one from the board reads the forum

Otherwise he would have gotten a lifetime ban from Allianz Arena 8)


Or maybe we wouldn’t be in this shit mess we are right now...



You mean shit mess as in one of the only teams in Europe who can win the treble in 2020? :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12947
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 4271 times
Been thanked: 4239 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:34 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:#12 is lucky that no one from the board reads the forum

Otherwise he would have gotten a lifetime ban from Allianz Arena 8)


Or maybe we wouldn’t be in this shit mess we are right now...



You mean shit mess as in one of the only teams in Europe who can win the treble in 2020? :coffee:


Yeah about as much as I can win the lottery every week...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26797
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1343 times
Been thanked: 5995 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi guys! I've been busy with life but everything is going great and just stopping by to say I still remember about you ;*

Dortmund under Favre keeps being completely unpredictable. But one thing is sure - we have a brilliant scouting team, every year there's some amazing kid arriving at Dortmund and showing enormous talent. Erling Haaland is going to be a TOP3 striker in the world in a few short years, an absolute beast.

Shame we couldnt make use of Bayern's lack of dominance in the last two years, this was a great opportunity for BVB to snatch one or two league titles.

Im wondering what next year's team is going to look like. Who is going to replace Sancho (95% sure he's leaving in the summer), what about Reus (getting older and weaker as a player), what about Piszczek and Hakimi and the right back position (one is retiring, one is going to Real). . Also what about Akanji (playing horribly for a long time now). There are some questions that need answering. But Im confident that with such great scouting and club doing very well financially we will be strong and competetive in the coming year, just don't know how strong, hopefully enough to always be in the TOP3 and play regularly in Champions League play-offs.
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 1428 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Borusse wrote:Hi guys! I've been busy with life but everything is going great and just stopping by to say I still remember about you ;*

Dortmund under Favre keeps being completely unpredictable. But one thing is sure - we have a brilliant scouting team, every year there's some amazing kid arriving at Dortmund and showing enormous talent. Erling Haaland is going to be a TOP3 striker in the world in a few short years, an absolute beast.

Shame we couldnt make use of Bayern's lack of dominance in the last two years, this was a great opportunity for BVB to snatch one or two league titles.

Im wondering what next year's team is going to look like. Who is going to replace Sancho (95% sure he's leaving in the summer), what about Reus (getting older and weaker as a player), what about Piszczek and Hakimi and the right back position (one is retiring, one is going to Real). . Also what about Akanji (playing horribly for a long time now). There are some questions that need answering. But Im confident that with such great scouting and club doing very well financially we will be strong and competetive in the coming year, just don't know how strong, hopefully enough to always be in the TOP3 and play regularly in Champions League play-offs.


Years? He already is...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26797
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1343 times
Been thanked: 5995 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:07 pm

That might be true but I wanted to phrase it carefully. :D
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 1428 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:04 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19088
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5985 times
Been thanked: 4676 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:45 pm



Don't forget that he's 15 - playing against 18 and 19 years old.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11079
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5586 times
Been thanked: 5937 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Dortmund need a different coach. We will always have talented players coming in because we have great scouting but we need a right guy to help them play their best. Favre is not the guy, I tried giving him benefit of the doubt for a long time, after we switched to 3-4-3 I thought things are getting better but it's just an illusion. It might be A BIT better but it's far from what is expected from this club and this kind of talent to Favre's disposal. Just waiting for this season to end, hopefully in TOP2 or at least TOP3 in the league and just looking forward to better future.
User avatar
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 am
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 1428 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:44 pm

Borusse wrote:Dortmund need a different coach. We will always have talented players coming in because we have great scouting but we need a right guy to help them play their best. Favre is not the guy, I tried giving him benefit of the doubt for a long time, after we switched to 3-4-3 I thought things are getting better but it's just an illusion. It might be A BIT better but it's far from what is expected from this club and this kind of talent to Favre's disposal. Just waiting for this season to end, hopefully in TOP2 or at least TOP3 in the league and just looking forward to better future.
Yeah. The bad thing is you had a GREAT coach who was incredible at making young kids up their game and you let him go because... Dunno... He is a vegan xD

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8901
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3796 times
Been thanked: 3514 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:45 am

I'm telling you this for the 100th time, but HOW can you guys be so BAD at defending set pieces and crosses???


It's always the same story. Always the same goals conceded


What the hell was Hakimi doing on Neymar's goal?


Embarrassing and pathetic
- Hansi Legend Flick -
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12947
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 4271 times
Been thanked: 4239 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:26 pm

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 1992 times
Been thanked: 1676 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:05 am

They re-started training for now in pairs
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51066
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33564 times
Been thanked: 7307 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:They re-started training for now in pairs

Madness.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 49169
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8939 times
Been thanked: 14596 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest