You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.
 

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:09 am

To all Pep lovers.

Yes I had mentioned him as a possible successor when Y.O.U.R Lover dumped you for cuter boys in England....

You should have done your research better
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28825 times
Been thanked: 6113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:16 am

ramsej84 wrote:To all Pep lovers.

Yes I had mentioned him as a possible successor when Y.O.U.R Lover dumped you for cuter boys in England....

You should have done your research better


I'd rather be "dumped" by someone who stuck with me for three years while showing actual capabilities than having to dump soneone that wasn’t a fit from the start because I knew right away he was too ugly for me...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19248
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 956 times
Been thanked: 4491 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:20 am

You’d think seeing out his contract would be the best thing.

If he asked to leave early, he’d be insulted endlessly.
If he extended, there’d be complaints and BS about CL semifinals.

Must be annoying having coached 3 of the best 4/5 Bayern seasons of all time and still getting that sort of treatment by “fans” (because apparently, if you ever criticise anyone related to the club even after years of bad decisions you’re not a fan :P )
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36986
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11779 times
Been thanked: 9295 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:26 am

#12 wrote:I'd rather be "dumped" by someone who stuck with me for three years while showing actual capabilities than having to dump soneone that wasn’t a fit from the start because I knew right away he was too ugly for me...


Pep: wins the double twice and reaches CL semifinal 3x (one time humiliated in just one leg, another time let down by injuries, and another time by individual mistakes), deatroying every Bundesliga record in the process. Records set by the best Bayern team of all time in 2012/13 which we thought would stand for decades are broken in less than 12 months.
ramsej84: FRAUD

Kovac: wins the double, drops more points than we’ve done in a decade, makes it the least far in the CL in over a decade, gets humiliated at home by Liverpool, only has one significant player missing to speak of (Kimmich), sets no records, except maybe negative ones.
ramsej84: He won the double and you guys say he isn’t good!? Have some RESPECT.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36986
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11779 times
Been thanked: 9295 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:31 am

Just so you guys fully understand, ramsej means "double standards" in Maltese
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42939
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7789 times
Been thanked: 12112 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:00 pm

MUTU wrote:Just so you guys fully understand, ramsej means "double standards" in Maltese
Iwa iwa ok ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28825 times
Been thanked: 6113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:I'd rather be "dumped" by someone who stuck with me for three years while showing actual capabilities than having to dump soneone that wasn’t a fit from the start because I knew right away he was too ugly for me...


Pep: wins the double twice and reaches CL semifinal 3x (one time humiliated in just one leg, another time let down by injuries, and another time by individual mistakes), deatroying every Bundesliga record in the process. Records set by the best Bayern team of all time in 2012/13 which we thought would stand for decades are broken in less than 12 months.
ramsej84: FRAUD

Kovac: wins the double, drops more points than we’ve done in a decade, makes it the least far in the CL in over a decade, gets humiliated at home by Liverpool, only has one significant player missing to speak of (Kimmich), sets no records, except maybe negative ones.
ramsej84: He won the double and you guys say he isn’t good!? Have some RESPECT.


He broke the record for longest dead man walking...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19248
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 956 times
Been thanked: 4491 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Dortmund would not make the Top 6 with Kovac


Doesn’t look like they will with Favre either.

Remember when a bunch of people thought he’d be a better fit than Pep?
Ramsej, particularly, if my memory does not fail me.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6800
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3026 times
Been thanked: 2661 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:10 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:To all Pep lovers.

Yes I had mentioned him as a possible successor when Y.O.U.R Lover dumped you for cuter boys in England....

You should have done your research better


I'd rather be "dumped" by someone who stuck with me for three years while showing actual capabilities than having to dump soneone that wasn’t a fit from the start because I knew right away he was too ugly for me...
So superficial... External beauty is all you care about.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6800
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3026 times
Been thanked: 2661 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:To all Pep lovers.

Yes I had mentioned him as a possible successor when Y.O.U.R Lover dumped you for cuter boys in England....

You should have done your research better


I'd rather be "dumped" by someone who stuck with me for three years while showing actual capabilities than having to dump soneone that wasn’t a fit from the start because I knew right away he was too ugly for me...
So superficial... External beauty is all you care about.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk


Nah we all knew he was dumb anyway
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19248
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 956 times
Been thanked: 4491 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:46 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Dortmund would not make the Top 6 with Kovac


Doesn’t look like they will with Favre either.

Remember when a bunch of people thought he’d be a better fit than Pep?
Ramsej, particularly, if my memory does not fail me.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk


I don’t recall him being the only one.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36986
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11779 times
Been thanked: 9295 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:50 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="YlonenXabi"]Dortmund would not make the Top 6 with Kovac


Doesn’t look like they will with Favre either.

Remember when a bunch of people thought he’d be a better fit than Pep?
Ramsej, particularly, if my memory does not fail me.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk


I don’t recall him being the only one.[/quote]AGAIN

do you read my post?

I mentioned him when the lover boy left.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28825 times
Been thanked: 6113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:39 am

ramsej84 wrote:AGAIN

do you read my post?

I mentioned him when the lover boy left.


Fake news. You are just like Donald Trump and Joseph Muscat. :P :P

You first mentioned Favre the day we lost 1-0 vs Real Madrid in 2014:
ramsej84 wrote:I want Favre as our coach, I know anger must be writing this but I am fed up of this football...


You mentioned Favre the second time the day we lost 0-4 vs Real Madrid in 2014:
ramsej84 wrote:One last thing - Pep RAUS - FAVRE is the right man for our players ...


One would excuse you after that result, to be fair. But there are many posts saying you want Favre as our coach after that all throughout Pep's other two seasons, way before it was clear he's leaving.

Like I said though, unlike the others I was certain there were many other users who wanted Favre, some even before we even appointed Pep. In fact, I found quite a gem of a post by someone else listing Favre in a list of coaches (including Fink) who are better than Jupp, in 2012. :mrgreen: :lol:
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36986
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11779 times
Been thanked: 9295 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:53 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:AGAIN

do you read my post?

I mentioned him when the lover boy left.


Fake news. You are just like Donald Trump and Joseph Muscat.

You first mentioned Favre the day we lost 1-0 vs Real Madrid in 2014:
ramsej84 wrote:I want Favre as our coach, I know anger must be writing this but I am fed up of this football...


You mentioned Favre the second time the day we lost 0-4 vs Real Madrid in 2014:
ramsej84 wrote:One last thing - Pep RAUS - FAVRE is the right man for our players ...


One would excuse you after that result, to be fair. But there are many posts saying you want Favre as our coach after that all throughout Pep's other two seasons, way before it was clear he's leaving.

Like I said though, unlike the others I was certain there were many other users who wanted Favre, some even before we even appointed Pep. In fact, I found quite a gem of a post by someone else listing Favre in a list of coaches (including Fink) who are better than Jupp, in 2012. :mrgreen:
Oh... oops...
I don't recall that...
But at least I said that anger must be talking

I prefer Trump as I prefer Melania over Michelle Muscat
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28825 times
Been thanked: 6113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:48 pm

DORTMUND, SANCHO VIA A GENNAIO?
Il clima in casa Borussia Dortmund si fa sempre più difficile e oltre ai risultati negativi è scoppiato il caso Jadon Sancho. L’inglese classe 2000, dopo il cambio per scelta tecnica contro il Bayern, è di nuovo al centro delle discussioni per un ritardo alla riunione tecnica pre-Barcellona che gli è costato l'esclusione iniziale e che, come riporta ‘The Independent’, avrebbe portato alla rottura e, di conseguenza, ad una possibile cessione già a gennaio, specialmente se dovesse rimanere Favre in panchina. Il prezzo del giocatore fatto dal Dortmund sarebbe di circa 140 milioni di euro e le squadre interessate non mancano, con le due di Manchester in pole.

Sancho's price is of 140M both Man clubs are interested,
he is haaving trouble with the adm, wants to leave (and can leave even in Jan) especially if Favre stays.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41818
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28825 times
Been thanked: 6113 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Football in Germany

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest