You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:45 am

Borusse wrote:I'm pro-mass emigration of your politics talk out of my thread. Thank you!

You got as many threads as trophies so shushh!
Buncha wannabes playing like pink rabbits!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Were they the commentators and speaking like that during the match?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:24 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Well, I'm kind of following the dude since his early days in BVB, but for me the main question is - will they be able to hold him for long period of time ?
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:50 am

MaCk0y wrote:Were they the commentators and speaking like that during the match?

Yup
Buncha wannabes playing like pink rabbits!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:59 pm

#12 wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Were they the commentators and speaking like that during the match?

Yup

They way they were speaking was actually pretty creepy. Haha.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:34 am

Well, they're Borussia Dortmund fans, so of course they're creepy
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:58 pm

MUTU wrote:Still a couple of years away from a senior debut though, you have to be 16 to play in the Bundesliga
Poor African boy, cheated the wrong side.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:25 am

It's surprising that Kagawa couldn't find a better club that Real Zaragoza in the Spanish 2nd division. He is only 30

YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:05 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:It's surprising that Kagawa couldn't find a better club that Real Zaragoza in the Spanish 2nd division. He is only 30

Modern football, bro.
What would you say for James Rodríguez and many other players who are 26-31 yo, literally the best football years, formed players, developed, fairly experienced and yet can't find a new club to be stars and regular first-team players?

You can build a strong team in Europe of all these players by putting them in one club. It's so sad that players at that age are today so underrated while 10-15-20-35 years ago they were literally the best, most wanted stuff in football.
But the blame also goes to the mentioned players; their salaries don't fit to 80% of world clubs.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Borusse » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:31 pm

We're trying to keep Guerreiro, we are offering him a 3-year contract with a raise in salary from 3million to 5 million. Still unclear if he's going to extend or leave, it's very possible he's waiting for PSG's move, if they don't sell Neymar then Guerreiro should stay in Dortmund. Not that he's a Neymar replacement but PSG won't be in a hurry to get someone if Neymar stays. :P

We started the season strong. Weigl's recent form has been inspiring, nice to see him getting back his place in the starting eleven and doing so well. Paco is healthy and scoring goals, Hummels is playing Hummels-passes, players are generally in good form going into the season, life is good so far. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby aterford » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Conflicting reports today but it sounds like Sancho was given a big pay raise but NO extension....however the english papers seem to be taking it to mean "he must've extended his contract then"
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:08 pm

He got a raise without extension. He was earning 3 million I believe, now he's getting 6 million. I think it's a good move, shows we're not cheap and acknowledge his improvement and what he brings into the team.

We're probably going to sell him next year anyway for a huuuge sum of money, would love to see him play in Dortmund for longer but it's just not realistic, he's too damn good, he's surely in TOP10 wingers in the world already.

He's going to be the best in 2-3 years time imo.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby aterford » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:08 pm

Borusse wrote:He got a raise without extension. He was earning 3 million I believe, now he's getting 6 million. I think it's a good move, shows we're not cheap and acknowledge his improvement and what he brings into the team.

We're probably going to sell him next year anyway for a huuuge sum of money, would love to see him play in Dortmund for longer but it's just not realistic, he's too damn good, he's surely in TOP10 wingers in the world already.

He's going to be the best in 2-3 years time imo.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Don't have any problem with that move either.
Although it does kind of remind me of Lewandowski transfer, who seemed to basically get his salary raised to ensure he'd play out the year without any problems or fuss. But I haven't seen much from Sancho to indicate that he would be one to raise a stink or whatever.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:29 pm

If you are going to sell him next year, then why do you give him such a big pay rise without extending his contract? :-k
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany