You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:23 am

shpati_L1 wrote:That would be an awesome transfer. But I find it a little weird that he would move now.

That'd be a record transfer for Dortmund, wouldn’t it?!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:52 am

Yes.

But I think it's fake, would already be all over german media if it were true.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:35 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Reus is playing a fantastic season and is kind of "annoying" at the same time because of how wasteful in front of goal he is. I've never seen him waste SO MANY chances, he always striked me as an efficient player and a good finisher. But this season he really missed a lot of great opportunites, just yesterday after scoring he had 3 more great chances and could have put the game to bed but unfortunately he didn't do it. If he had been a bit more effective he would have really insane numbers.

Guerreiro is brilliant and is quickly becoming one of the key attacking players. Great footballer.

Alcacer once again not at his best, he got injured in December and it probably once again stopped his progress and we will have to be patient so he comes back to form.
Borusse

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:40 pm

IMO this is probably BS
47DORTMUND, PER SANCHO C'È LA FILA
Il centrocampista Jadon Sancho, giovanissimo talento del Borussia Dortmund e della Nazionale inglese, classe 2000, è il nuovo oggetto del desiderio del prossimo mercato. A questo proposito, il club tedesco, secondo il Daily Star, ha fissato il costo del suo cartellino: 100 milioni di sterline (circa 116 milioni di euro). Il Borussia, con i soldi della cessione di Sancho, al quale sono interessati i più grossi club e che è cresciuto nel Manchester City, pensa di poter acquisire il cartellino di un altro giovane talento inglese: Callum Hudson-Odoi, riserva di lusso del Chelsea, anche lui classe 2000

in short , Sancho has a big demand and BvB has already fixed the price of 116 million euros...
if they sell him they will replace him with CHO
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Sancho is worth at least 200M in this inflated market
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:21 pm

We're not selling him this year, no way.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Nike hand million dollar deal to 14-year-old Borussia Dortmund product Youssoufa Moukoko [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!
It is very common in certain countries.

You didn't understand what I said. You said "He is 17", which implies fact, as if you read somewhere that he did undergo some test that scientifically concluded he is 17. What you (probably) meant is "If I was to take a guess on his age, I'd say he is 17"

I had the impression that we had discussed this lad before ... and here it is...

A couple of weeks ago I learned that nowadays there is a test ... (99% accurate) that from one's wrist doctors can determine the age of the individual.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!

You didn't understand what I said. You said "He is 17", which implies fact, as if you read somewhere that he did undergo some test that scientifically concluded he is 17. What you (probably) meant is "If I was to take a guess on his age, I'd say he is 17"

I had the impression that we had discussed this lad before ... and here it is...

A couple of weeks ago I learned that nowadays there is a test ... (99% accurate) that from one's wrist doctors can determine the age of the individual.

You've heard just now?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!

You've heard just now? [/quote]Yes, so what?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="MUTU"][quote="ramsej84"]you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!

You've heard just now? [/quote]Yes, so what?[/quote]

Because it’s not really revolutionary and it’s been around for ages...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:25 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="MUTU"][quote="ramsej84"]you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!

You've heard just now? [/quote]Yes, so what?[/quote]

Because it’s not really revolutionary and it’s been around for ages...[/quote]I don't follow such subjects
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Can they determine how much one has... How should I put it... Pleasured himself from checking the wrist?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Why is this thread still open? The club practically ceased existing five days ago :lol: :lol:

Let the dead rest in peace....
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany