You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:03 am

Borusse wrote:Strange news, I don't think it's true. I'm pretty sure the priority is Thorgan Hazard and I don't see why we would buy another winger.

It's quite normal for clubs to have a backup plan, so there could be some truth to this even if Hazard is the #1 priority.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Borusse wrote:Werner doesn't want to go to Dortmund and we don't want him. Also because he doesn't want to go to Dortmund so we're not even going to try. Apparently we're looking for some more physical striker. This is a non-story.

What about Batshuayi? He had a fantastic season with Dortmund last year. He is a little bit slow, but if you are looking for a physical striker he would be available for cheap
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:01 pm

I think we're no longer interested. If we were, we would have made a move in the summer yet we decided against it.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:57 am

It is the first time in ages that Dortmund are not dealing with a ridiculous amount of injured players.

Did you guys find a solution for that? Or is it just a coincidence?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:04 am

I have a feeling that if BVB do not reach an agreement for Hakimi they will go for Max
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Erik Durm was an extreme disappointment. I expected from him to become a new LB in the Nationalmannschaft, but he flopped big time and never met the expectations.

Max is a logical choice since he's practically the best what Germany's got out there.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Borusse » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:It is the first time in ages that Dortmund are not dealing with a ridiculous amount of injured players.

Did you guys find a solution for that? Or is it just a coincidence?

I think it might be partly because of different, less exhausting style of play but also just some luck probably.
Borusse

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:17 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:54 am

It's kind of a Hummels situation :coffee:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am

Yeah, I agree. That's why it's difficult to say what exactly will happen to Hakimi, a lot will depend on the player and his wishes. If he likes it here and wants to stay then I think it will be possible to get him but we'll have to pay some 30 million euros probably, maybe more. We'll see what happens.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm

I think you have very few chances of keeping him

Marcelo is declining and next season could easily be the last one as starter. If Achraf mantains this level or even improves then Real Madrid will likely keep him. And besides, they spent 40M on Odriozola last summer, so I highly doubt they would let Achraf go for any less than that.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:14 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Borusse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Makes sense. We shouldn't believe everything that is reported about our clubs. Like the stuff now going on with James at Bayern or about the lockeroom being against Kovac etc. Maybe it's newspapers trying to spice things up.

Besides I remember Watzke saying some time ago (like in September-October) that it's not impossible that Bayern will buy someone from Dortmund but it's much less likely than a few years ago and we are better prepared now to keep players around.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Borusse » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:34 am

Apparently we're buying Hakim Ziyech this transfer window. It's not confirmed yet but more and more sources are reporting this. 40 million euros + 5 in bonuses.

At first I wasn't really sure if we need him. But he is a versatile player, he can play on the wing as well and I think that's why we're getting him (if we're in fact doing it). We have Sancho and Guerreiro + Pulisic and Larsen as wingers. Pulisic and Larsen keep on being dissapointing and maybe we want another option on the wing to maximize our chances to win something this season.

Would be great and another brilliant work from the board.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:01 am

That would be an awesome transfer. But I find it a little weird that he would move now.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany