You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

We're apparently close to signing Pedrinho, if it's true then we're probably already preparing for Pulisic's departure. There is a 1% chance we're going to sell Pulisic to Chelsea in winter, but I doubt it. Also Pedrinho doesn't seem like a strong enough signing as a Pulisic's replacement, I think we're still going to go winger-shopping in the summer.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:06 pm

It looks like your board realised that depth could be a key factor in order to win the league and decided to make an extra effort and spend some cash in winter. :x
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:41 am

It looks like we're keeping Pulisic till the summer which is a good thing.

Guerreiro has given strong arguments to Favre this week. Assisted the derby goal, scored two against Monaco. He should become our first choice left winger till the end of the year. Pulisic and Larsen still not looking great, hopefully they improve after the winter break. Our goal is to win 3 remaining games, should be doable.
Borusse

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:36 pm

What do you think is Guerreiro's best position?
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:42 pm

He has great technique, TOP3 in the team in my opinion behind Sancho and Reus. He likes to play quick short passes in tight spaces and also has good vision. He is proving he can score goals as well, actually his shooting technique is really nice. I think his perfect position would be a "false left winger" where he would move into midfield very often during the game. So kind of what he did under Tuchel and also now under Favre. They both saw how much attacking potential Guerreiro has.

Kind of a waste to play him as left back, this position limits him a lot.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Borusse » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Guerreiro played from start yesterday and proved his good form, assisted a goal and was very active throughout the match. It was obvious imidiately after he joined Dortmund that he has great talent but he struggled because of many reasons. Now he's finally showing that he can still become an amazing player.

Also Paco Alcacer had his best game for Dortmund when playing from the start. He was everywhere, playing one-twos, dribbling, passing, scoring. It was great.

That's why it's even more annoying we kept the game so close till the end, we should have scored more goals yesterday. But I can live with that as long as they wins keep coming.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Previous

Return to Football in Germany