You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:58 pm

I've watched Bremen quite a few times this season and Delaney didn't impress me at all. I guess I just overlooked him

25M is too much for Dortmund standards. Probably one of their most expensive signings ever.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I've watched Bremen quite a few times this season and Delaney didn't impress me at all. I guess I just overlooked him

25M is too much for Dortmund standards. Probably one of their most expensive signings ever.

Sad thing is many BVB fans I've spoken too are ecstatic over the Delaney signing and are all in on Diallo.

Looks like Watzke and Zorc have succeeded in their mission to lower expectations (along with comments again today effectively saying they won't win the title).
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Fee reported to be around €25-30m, 5 year contract
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:16 am

Delaney is a good player but not a €25 million type of a a player. Diallo is a player that I’m not to familiar with. I don’t watch any Mainz games, unless they’re playing Bayern, so I don’t know him. But €50 million for two players that don’t carry a big reputation. I have to put a question mark on these transfers.

This shows really how much of a gap there is between Bayern and Dortmund. It would be fun to see this forum if we were signing these two players for €50 million. I bet we would be going crazy.

Dortmund also has to spend big IMO on a striker. It will be interesting to see what they’ll do.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby MercySoccer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:18 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Delaney is a good player but not a €25 million type of a a player. Diallo is a player that I’m not to familiar with. I don’t watch any Mainz games, unless they’re playing Bayern, so I don’t know him. But €50 million for two players that don’t carry a big reputation. I have to put a question mark on these transfers.

This shows really how much of a gap there is between Bayern and Dortmund. It would be fun to see this forum if we were signing these two players for €50 million. I bet we would be going crazy.

Dortmund also has to spend big IMO on a striker. It will be interesting to see what they’ll do.

Give them a chance.
MercySoccer
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Schuerrle to Fulham on a 2 year loan? :|
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to Football in Germany