You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby JANCKER » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:19 pm

JANCKER

Postby DRvad14 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:40 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Milan are after him as well

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 04, 2017 1:54 pm

It would be preposterous if BVB sells to P$G...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:01 pm

that move doesn't even make sense... Cavani is clearly the 1st choice striker and he's going crazy this year... 47 goals in 50 appearances this season (!!)... and he's only 2.5 years older than Auba
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Thu May 04, 2017 2:44 pm

If Auba leaves I won't be very worried, he is definitely replacable, his role in the team is basically being the finisher, he doesn't make a huge impact for us in the playmaking area. So this wouldn't be a problem for us like when Lewy left, he was very important for our entire attacking play, Auba is not like that. If we would be able to bring a player like Lacazette in I would actually be completely okay with that.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANCKER » Thu May 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Heard that BVB are monitoring Dembele and Schick... and that Morata wouldn't move to BVB.
JANCKER

Postby RedQueen » Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 pm

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 pm

I just hope that we don't lose on Nagelsmann...

BVB should look for either the guy in charge of Freiburg or Favre

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MiaSanFCB » Tue May 09, 2017 11:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:BVB should look for either the guy in charge of Freiburg or Favre

...or Mainz's coach...to keep the tradition :coffee:
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby aterford » Wed May 10, 2017 12:23 am

Lots of trouble at BvB. Here's the cliff notes:

- Aubameyang has met with PSG officials and looks set to make a summer move
- Michael Zorc (director of football) has been approached by Arsenal to become their sporting director
- Reports from Switzerland saying that BvB have approached Lucien Favre to become their coach next season.
- Marco Reus, who hasn't been linked anywhere in a while, has recently started getting some transfer rumors spinning about him again, with various outlets claiming he could be set for a move to Atletico or Manchester United.
- Watzke has publicly admitted that things aren't well between the club and Tuchel
- Tuchel has denied there's a rift ongoing but refuses to say whether or not he'll be the coach next season
- Tuchel reportedly got in fight with BvB's chief of scouting and has banned him from the training grounds; it's said they're no longer on speaking terms
- Watzke was seemingly thrown under the bus by Tuchel for making the players play the day following the BvB-bus attack; however, the club is claiming that Tuchel was aware of this decision in advance and yet still publicly claimed he wasn't a part of any discussions.
- A handful of players have anonymously said things to the media such as "Tuchel will praise you all day long but then leave you off the teamsheet with no explanation;" "There are so many changes over the course of one match. He will ask us to try two or three different tactical approaches by halftime. Nobody is clear; it's too much" and "The media portrayed him as having a close relationship with the players following the bus attack, but this has been fabricated. There is no such relationship"
- Tuchel initially claimed he didn't know the club was signing Isak until after he'd already signed but later backtracked and said that he had known they were signing him shortly before it occurred.
- According to SZ, Watzke requested that he and Tuchel have a meeting to discuss the current issues and Tuchel refused to have such a meeting.
- Finally, also according to SZ, they claim that 'someone inside the club's inner circle' told them the following: “We were warned by Mainz that it would likely become difficult. We didn’t listen. For a year-and-a-half everything was great. Then everything was just as Mainz said it would be.”
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 10, 2017 1:24 am

aterford wrote:Lots of trouble at BvB. Here's the cliff notes:

- Aubameyang has met with PSG officials and looks set to make a summer move
- Michael Zorc (director of football) has been approached by Arsenal to become their sporting director
- Reports from Switzerland saying that BvB have approached Lucien Favre to become their coach next season.
- Marco Reus, who hasn't been linked anywhere in a while, has recently started getting some transfer rumors spinning about him again, with various outlets claiming he could be set for a move to Atletico or Manchester United.
- Watzke has publicly admitted that things aren't well between the club and Tuchel
- Tuchel has denied there's a rift ongoing but refuses to say whether or not he'll be the coach next season
- Tuchel reportedly got in fight with BvB's chief of scouting and has banned him from the training grounds; it's said they're no longer on speaking terms
- Watzke was seemingly thrown under the bus by Tuchel for making the players play the day following the BvB-bus attack; however, the club is claiming that Tuchel was aware of this decision in advance and yet still publicly claimed he wasn't a part of any discussions.
- A handful of players have anonymously said things to the media such as "Tuchel will praise you all day long but then leave you off the teamsheet with no explanation;" "There are so many changes over the course of one match. He will ask us to try two or three different tactical approaches by halftime. Nobody is clear; it's too much" and "The media portrayed him as having a close relationship with the players following the bus attack, but this has been fabricated. There is no such relationship"
- Tuchel initially claimed he didn't know the club was signing Isak until after he'd already signed but later backtracked and said that he had known they were signing him shortly before it occurred.
- According to SZ, Watzke requested that he and Tuchel have a meeting to discuss the current issues and Tuchel refused to have such a meeting.
- Finally, also according to SZ, they claim that 'someone inside the club's inner circle' told them the following: “We were warned by Mainz that it would likely become difficult. We didn’t listen. For a year-and-a-half everything was great. Then everything was just as Mainz said it would be.”

So... Tuchel is basically Pep's clone? Doing exactly all the things Pep did here. Lol.

Shame, I really liked his last season tactics.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby RedQueen » Wed May 10, 2017 5:34 am

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby hgb09 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:44 am

Another Pep Guardiola, I don't want him anywhere close to Bayern
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby aterford » Wed May 10, 2017 7:57 pm

His problem is he tries too hard to be like Guardiola....brings all the bad and very little of the good
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany