You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby JANCKER » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:He'd be a fool to join either club.

He'd get better or at least equal chances of winning titles with those clubs + City would double his salary = not a fool

BVB need to win titles urgently... for them to be viewed as something more than a stepping stone. RBL will make it even tougher for them...

black and yellow crybabies.
Last edited by JANCKER on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Oh I don't mean he should stay at BVB. I just think he can join the very best teams.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:30 am

Borussia is the very best team :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby aterford » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Oh I don't mean he should stay at BVB. I just think he can join the very best teams.

I don't disagree but I think the trouble is this:

Of the "top teams" I would say Bayern, Barca, and Real Madrid are the top three. He has already said 1000x he won't go to Bayern and I don't think we'd buy him anyways.
No fit at Barca unless one of MSN leaves. He wouldn't start over Messi/Suarez/Neymar.
Zidane has stated that he doesn't want Auba. He would probably start over Benzema, but it depends on how RM wants to play. If Zidane didn't want him and Benzema isn't sold, I think Benzema would fit Zidane's plans better and Auba might not even start in that case. But first of all Perez would have to overrule Zidane's wishes to get him.
Of course of these three I would still say Madrid is the most likely--but perhaps Auba has already caught wind that their interest has waned and realized that perhaps a PL team or something is his best move at the moment. He did express a desire to play in England too.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:17 am

Mkhitaryan:
"Manchester United are a bigger club than Borussia Dortmund, everyone knows that and we should just accept that. It was a new challenge for me that I could not turn down."
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 am

aterford wrote:Mkhitaryan:
"Manchester United are a bigger club than Borussia Dortmund, everyone knows that and we should just accept that. It was a new challenge for me that I could not turn down."

The BVB fans must have gotten really pissed off at this statement. Everyone knows that on a pure sporting level, BVB are more than a notch above Man United.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 am

MUTU wrote:
aterford wrote:Mkhitaryan:

The BVB fans must have gotten really pissed off at this statement. Everyone knows that on a pure sporting level, BVB are more than a notch above Man United.

It was a strange interview with Mkhi all around. He flat out said "Manchester United might not have been my dream club, but they have always been amongst the best clubs in the world for me"

Just weird. Of course Manchester United are much, much bigger financially speaking and when it comes to 'global influence' but it's pretty much indisputable that BvB are 'bigger' right now when it comes to on-field.

I'm just not really sure why he felt any of it was necessary to say, ha
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby JANCKER » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 pm

JANCKER

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:12 pm

^
Can't see tweet? Click here!

The DFB (Germany's football association) announced the punishments on Friday after Dortmund fans unveiled offensive banners, threw plastic cups onto the pitch and irritated Leipzig players with laser pointers during last Saturday's match.
Before the game, Dortmund fans attacked their visitors outside the stadium, with a number of fans and four police officers injured. But the DFB has no jurisdiction outside the arena.
A statement released by the organization took into account that Dortmund had crossed the line in various ways at three other games this season and that a suspended partial closure of the "Südtribüne", the stronghold for Dortmund's fan clubs, was part of sanctions imposed in July 2016."Such a denigration and defamation of individuals and clubs through banners and abusive chants can not be accepted and must be sanctioned," control committee chairman Anton Nachreiner said, insisting the incidents required "massive intervention" from the DFB.
The south stand at Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park is also known as the "Yellow Wall" and, with a capacity of almost 25,000, is the largest standing terrace in European football.
The DFB said that Dortmund have until Monday to decide whether to contest the ruling. If they do, there will be a trial at a DFB sports court.
The one game ban will likely affect one of Dortmund's next league home games against Wolfsburg on February 18 and Bayer Leverkusen on March 4.

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Dortmund are paying 12m for Toprak but there's a 20 yr old Turkish guy playing in Freiburg defense called Söyüncü who, with all his inexperience, seems a bit more interesting than Toprak.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bbenno » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:24 pm

That is some laugable finishing from Reus and especially Aubameyang this evening against Benfica. Those two have been way off in the last three or four matches. It must have been Aubameyang's blabbering in the media or something. That blabbering about his grandfather this or his cousin that who was a Real fan or whatever. No one gives a shit. Shut up and play, or else no one will want you, least of all Real.

And that penalty...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MoFattal » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Yeah, Auba has been way over his head lately. He cost them the game tonight.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 am

They'll still go through probably though. They're much better at home and 1-0 isn't a big loss.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:56 am

Just saw the extended highlights, we should have won like 3-1.

We will win convincingly in the second leg and go through.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANCKER » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:57 am

BVB is a different team at home... they can go through.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany