You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby aterford » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 pm

JANCKER wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Duh... say the same thing about RM big man.

He was also asked if RM was still his dream move and said something to the effect of "Yes, they are, but there are other clubs in the world besides Madrid, too"
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:03 am

A Juventus fan friend of mine, visited the Borusseum last week (I could only recommended thorough showering afterwards :lol:)
I'm sure he had an urge to move away from the 1997 CL Trophy display very quickly, but he sent me a couple of interesting photos. I didn't have any idea about the 1st 2 and thought and maybe someone around knows what the Bra Affair was all about and if there is a meaning to that toppled statue.

The Bra Affair:
Spoiler: show

Toppled statue:

Relegation :-P :

Marienplatz madonna with inscription on base about the CL Quarterfinal FCB vs BVB 4th March 1998 :evil: :
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Roonzil » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 am

LOL, I went there with a friend who's a Dortmund fan. Literally ran through the museum covering my eyes....probably should've actually properly visited it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

+ Christian Pulisic 18-year old
Felix Passlack 18-year old
JANCKER

Postby icewizard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:20 pm

JANCKER wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

+ Christian Pulisic 18-year old
Felix Passlack 18-year old

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:25 pm

I think we will eventually go for Dembele, but the rest they can keep.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:14 pm

JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:39 pm

JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Arsenal will make a £51m move for Dortmund forward Marco Reus if Alexis Sánchez leaves at the end of the season. (Source: WhoScored)
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:04 pm

SOME PEOPLE OWE GOTZE AN APOLOGY - WATZKE [source]

Alaba defends much-maligned Gotze in wake of ongoing criticism [source]

Lewandowski wants Aubameyang to stay at Dortmund [source]
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Watzke really is an optimist isn't he...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:21 am

RAPHAEL HONIGSTEIN LOOKS AT BORUSSIA DORTMUND’S TRANSFER POLICY AND EXPLAINS WHY IT’S THE SMARTEST WAY FOR CLUBS TO OPERATE [source]

Not so smart when you don't win anything :coffee:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:47 pm

"If I want to go to the next level, I need to leave in summer. Real Madrid is still a dream." - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. (Source: RMC)
JANCKER

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:28 am

Full quote:

"Obviously, I feel very good here because of the magnificent fans. It is a big club. However, I am asking myself this question -- If I want to take the next step, shouldn't I leave?

I do not have the answer. It will take a little time. I am 27 years old. If I want to do something in order to progress, then I will do it this summer. Is it worth it or not?

I need to see what options there are, where I will be able to play. Obviously if I do not move, it means I will end my career here. I will take some time to reflect."

"A lot of people would like to see me in England. This is not necessarily the league that attracts me the most though. It would allow me to develop further though. I really like the Spanish league and find it attractive.

Forget Real. There has been too much talk surrounding that. There is more to life than just Real, even if it does remain a dream of mine."

"The French league is clearly developing. It is really pleasing to see. Paris, for me, is above everyone else in France. When they come for you, it is always attractive.

It's France. I know the league well. It's my mother tongue. Inevitably, there is an attraction for me. A return? It might not be my first choice but of course it is not impossible."

Finally, when asked about a move to China?
"Going there is not an objective of mine. Especially now. I am completely excluding this for the moment."
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany