You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 am

More injuries: Dembele, Pulisic and Aubameyang.

Sokratis and Mor should be back.
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:05 am

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Mkhitaryan start in United has been awful, I swear I haven't seen him playing a single match. Gündoğan, although he's coming from an injury, has been nowhere near great. I'm sure BVB curse their players when they leave them.
Watch Mkhitaryan go back there in the winter transfer window...

Watzke said they dont want him back :''')
BVB probably was pretty offended of being ditched for an Europa League club like United.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:18 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Mkhitaryan start in United has been awful, I swear I haven't seen him playing a single match. Gündoğan, although he's coming from an injury, has been nowhere near great. I'm sure BVB curse their players when they leave them.

Bundesliga stars aren't adapting as it was expected, are they? :) That's the problem, but generally the whole English football is a problem. No wonder if they face issues. Money doesn't necessarily create success yet it would German clubs to grow and keep their stars and best players at clubs or inside of Germany.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Fénix wrote:

Bundesliga stars aren't adapting as it was expected, are they? :) That's the problem, but generally the whole English football is a problem. No wonder if they face issues. Money doesn't necessarily create success yet it would German clubs to grow and keep their stars and best players at clubs or inside of Germany.

Xhaka is doing well for exemple... He's still having disciplinary issues, but he'll soon be an important player for Arsenal. So I don't think it's specifically a problem with English football. Anyway it's just weird how they can't adapt to it.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Borussia Dortmund wonderkid Felix Passlack (18) produces the best chewing gum trick to date!

Payet's is better.

Spoiler: show
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 am

JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Kicker | Marco Reus is expected to make his Borussia Dortmund comeback on November 19th against Bayern.
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was suspended by Borussia Dortmund for 'breaking curfew after party in Milan' as pictures emerge of striker in Italy [source]
JANCKER

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:22 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was suspended by Borussia Dortmund for 'breaking curfew after party in Milan' as pictures emerge of striker in Italy [source]

So they punished a player for having some time off by giving him some time off. Wooooow.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Achilles » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:31 pm

The chewing gum trick is fancy to watch but quite disgusting in my opinion... :roll:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:02 pm

JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Borussia Dortmund turned down an £80 million bid from Arsenal for striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in the summer, according to Italian agent Vincenzo Morabito. [source]
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 pm

If Higuaín cost 90, they can get at least 110 for Aubameyang :coffee:

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:19 pm

When Aubameyang isn't fast enough :lol:

Borussia Dortmund CEO confirms Usain Bolt will train with club [source]
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany