You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:13 am

Durm and Dudziak should get their chances, however I don't see how are they going be of any importance in Euro 2016. Too early for them.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 pm

German-American wrote: I don't think that BVB will make the UCL from qualifying by the Bundesliga, but rather by winning the Europa league

I am following their match against Odds BK, a small Norwegian club that plays in a 10,000 stadium and they allowed a goal in the first minute, this with a full squad with the exception of Weidenfeller. I am under the impression that Tuchel will hit a lot of high notes this season but he will have to deal with some lows as well.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 pm

3:0 for Odds BK in the first half hour.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:35 pm

First half 3-1. The artificial pitch can be pretty surprising. I expected BVB would have some trouble but this much... wow.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:40 pm

3:2 at the start of the 2nd half. Tuchel tried Gonzalo Castro on the backline and it backfired, Sokratis is replacing him for the 2nd half.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:31 pm

3:4 Final. Obviously the return leg in Dortmund is a different story but the first half should be a concern for Tuchel.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby RedQueen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:22 pm

English media report Dortmund accepted a 15 million GBP offer from Liverpool for Mkhitaryan

Are they mad? Why would they sell him now that he's finally finding his feet?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Tedesco » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:37 pm

They just bought firmino... Makes no sense
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RedQueen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Turns out the Daily Express broke the story... not exactly the most trustworthy source. I don't get it, why do halfway respectable publications like the Independent lay their reputation on the line by reporting that kind of thing not as a rumour but a done deal with no confirmation and a source like the Daily Express?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Nah, he'll stay...

Anyone seen the interview of Hummels? Seemed rather surprised his opponent was only 17... ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Absurd rumor. They just don't know what crap to print.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:22 am

RedQueen wrote:Turns out the Daily Express broke the story... not exactly the most trustworthy source. I don't get it, why do halfway respectable publications like the Independent lay their reputation on the line by reporting that kind of thing not as a rumour but a done deal with no confirmation and a source like the Daily Express?

because most people have the memory of squirrels
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:17 pm

I don't if it's a bit early, but they seem to be back to their usual self. Which is great to see, the Bundesliga needs a Bayern-Dortmund rivarly.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby ottackon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:49 pm

What rivalry? Rivalry? What does that mean? :P Nicht verstehen cause we're Bayern.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany