You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby MillaMjau » Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Excusez-moi, whaaat?
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dalv » Sat May 09, 2015 5:59 pm

runaway wrote:BVB needs to win Pokal or finish 7th in BL. Being runner up in Pokal doesn't give Europa place anymore.

via Tapatalk

finish 6th, 7th doesnt give you europa league
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat May 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Dalv wrote:finish 6th, 7th doesnt give you europa league

Dude , 7th place gives You the Europa League if the Winner of the Pokal is qualified to Europe

IF Dortmund doesnt win the cup , Wolfsburg will and they are already in Champions league , so the Europa league seat will go to the 7th place
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sat May 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Funny thing is, BVB must have been praying for a Bayern win. They'd have been in 6th place and with one foot in the Europa League. Now they're tied on points in 7th place instead. As things stand, they go to Europe.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:30 am

Goal.com: Dortmund set to sign Johaness Geis [source]

Can someone find a more reliable source for this? I know they're interested in him and if this is true, well done on the signing. He has been class this season, even better than Xhaka I dare say.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Element » Sun May 10, 2015 10:12 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Can someone find a more reliable source for this? I know they're interested in him and if this is true, well done on the signing. He has been class this season, even better than Xhaka I dare say.

Everyone knows that they are after him , and Geis has a Release clause of 12 million euros , so i think it is only depends on the players will to play for BVB next season
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 12, 2015 1:51 pm

The BVB housecleaning continues.... with a couple rumors!

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Großkreutz told that he has no future at Dortmund

http://www.sportal.de/bvb-zieht-es-roma ... 0734600000

Weidenfeller to leave this summer
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Tue May 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh I'm starting to like Tuchel. Very, very much.
tflags

Postby quaazi » Tue May 12, 2015 4:06 pm

hahahaha that's the second time he's kicked out of Dortmund for being shit. echte liebe my ass.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby endrity » Wed May 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Problem is Grosskreutz apparently developed quite a bad attitude recently, and winning the world cup didn't help much. There were many whispers of some arrogance by him during this season, and Klopp has pretty much not played him at all during the second half of the season even if he was injured for parts of it.

He also is paying the price for being played all over the pitch. He could have developed into a decent RB/DM for them but was constantly switching positions.

Weidenfeller should have been sent to the bench in November. His mistakes alone have cost Dortmund the CL place this season. He has been awful, pretty much got old over night, and he also developed a horrible attitude lately.

Those are two very good calls by Tuchel IMO.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Today I read that Fiorentina are crazy enough to show interest in Roman W:shock:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Wed May 13, 2015 10:18 pm

quaazi wrote:hahahaha that's the second time he's kicked out of Dortmund for being shit. echte liebe my ass.

What does that have to do with anything? Echte Liebe doesn't mean we'll keep you in the team no matter how shit you are. ^^
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby silberkreuz » Fri May 15, 2015 11:02 am

Let's be honest- despite the dent it would put in Dortmund's pride if they didn't get any European action, it'd probably be for the best if Tuechel gets a season purely in Germany to cut his teeth with the team and impose his style before they went out campaigning in the wider world.
I expect the transition to take a while.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 am

silberkreuz wrote:Let's be honest- despite the dent it would put in Dortmund's pride if they didn't get any European action, it'd probably be for the best if Tuechel gets a season purely in Germany to cut his teeth with the team and impose his style before they went out campaigning in the wider world.
I expect the transition to take a while.

Dortmund won the 2010-11 title while playing the Europa League. It's not such a big problem. Plus I expect Tuchel to give a lot of game time to their youngsters next season. Apparently rotation is one of his strengths, unlike Klopp, so that should create an opportunity for other players to shine.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby silberkreuz » Fri May 15, 2015 3:47 pm

endrity wrote:Dortmund won the 2010-11 title while playing the Europa League. It's not such a big problem. Plus I expect Tuchel to give a lot of game time to their youngsters next season. Apparently rotation is one of his strengths, unlike Klopp, so that should create an opportunity for other players to shine.

Perhaps, but that wasn't Klopp's first season there- in fact, Klopp had been at Dortmund since 2008, giving him 2/3 years to settle in.
Granted, he did not take over the same calibre of team that Tuechel will be inheriting, but the point still stands.
The team needs to be rebuilt and fixed- not just physically, but mentally and emotionally, which is going to take at least a year.
Not to mention that following an act like Klopp is not going to be easy.
It will take time, having as few energy and focus intensive distractions as possible will reduce the amount of time it takes and ease the transition.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany