You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Tedesco » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 am

Sometimes you gotta hand talented people a chance. That's what Dortmund is doing, just like they did when signed Klopp.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:55 am

Tuchel is not Mainz coach
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Dalv wrote:I have trouble understanding why a no name manager like Tuchel whose team is in 11th place atm is a good decision for BVB. Guess they're not a big team after all

Like Ylonen says, Tuchel left after he took Mainz to 7th in the 13/14 season. Originally some Danish coach was in charge of Mainz for the 14/15 season.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby runaway » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Tuchel is not a no-named coach. He is one of the most talked about German coach today and has been rumored to Bayern when we were in "crisis." While it is a step back for me. BVB at this point needs someone experienced to fully become a "big club" not just some underdog team puching above their weight, there are no choices available.

He is a brilliant coach that gave Bayern a hard time but we can expect a BVB exodus. The established players like Gundogan won't want to start over from where they were years ago. Geis is a great choice though.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Let's hope this dice roll doesn't go the Villas-Boas way then.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Borusse » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Villas-Boas was a manager of Porto - always a favourite to win the title. He had plenty of talent to work with as well. I think it's a little bit different with both coaches. But I agree Tuchel still has to prove something, he's not a guarantee of good results.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:26 pm

KLOPP: "NON ALLENERO' IN PREMIER"

Il futuro di Klopp non sarà in Premier League. Lo ha detto lo stesso tecnico tedesco spiegando "che non penso che andrò in Inghilterra: "Quando i giornalisti inglesi mi conosceranno, non desidereranno così tanto come adesso che io lavori lì". Klopp, che piace anche in Spagna ed era stato accostato al Real Madrid, potrebbe finire nel mirino del nuovo Milan targato Mister Bee. E' il suo nome, infatti, a essere stato accostato al possibile nuovo proprietario dei rossoneri [source]

according to this source Klopp confirmed that he won't be coaching in the EPL, he added that when the english journalists will get to know him better won't be enthusiastic about having him working in england :shock:
He is being targeted by Milan & their new owners. I believe that this rumor might have some truth.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
KLOPP: "NON ALLENERO' IN PREMIER"

Il futuro di Klopp non sarà in Premier League. Lo ha detto lo stesso tecnico tedesco spiegando "che non penso che andrò in Inghilterra: "Quando i giornalisti inglesi mi conosceranno, non desidereranno così tanto come adesso che io lavori lì". Klopp, che piace anche in Spagna ed era stato accostato al Real Madrid, potrebbe finire nel mirino del nuovo Milan targato Mister Bee. E' il suo nome, infatti, a essere stato accostato al possibile nuovo proprietario dei rossoneri [source]

according to this source Klopp confirmed that he won't be coaching in the EPL, he added that when the english journalists will get to know him better won't be enthusiastic about having him working in england :shock:
He is being targeted by Milan & their new owners. I believe that this rumor might have some truth.

Milan? Why would he do such a thing? In don't even know which players they have now, but I'm sure it needs a real heavy reconstruction.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:43 pm

he loves to take a challenge I guess
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:03 am

Wow Klopp would move close to legendary status if he won trophies with how dismal Milan are at the moment.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:36 am

Everything was just fine to me until this:

ramsej84 wrote:He is being targeted by Milan & their new owners.

What new owners :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:17 am

Klopp is going to Madrid isn't he?
tflags

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:58 am

tflags wrote:Klopp is going to Madrid isn't he?

I think so... But no one believes it when I say Ancelotti is going to be kicked out xD
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:09 am

Fénix wrote:Everything was just fine to me until this:

ramsej84 wrote:He is being targeted by Milan & their new owners.

What new owners :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

someone from China....

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:50 am

Something tells me he is not going to make Ronaldo into a pressing machine that cries at press conferences in a loving embrace with Kloppo.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany