You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Then i wonder what is changing his mind.. It can only be the barca transfer ban tbh..
Ottomeister13

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Borusse wrote:The newspaper that is very close to Dortmund, Ruhrnachrichten, says Marco Reus is very likely to extend his contract this month already. They always had solid information, so I hope they're right again.

Release clause excluded if I'm not mistaken which is aboslutely great for the club.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby sherpthederp » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Waiting it out for Barca? Either way its good news, BVB have always been fun to watch with him on the pitch.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:37 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Waiting it out for Barca? Either way its good news, BVB have always been fun to watch with him on the pitch.

Maybe we will even have a 3-horse race next season. Would be exciting
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Official: Reus extended his contract till 2019. No release clause.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Oh there must be a release clause, there's always one. Let's start by not getting relegated.
tflags

Postby Borusse » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Official statement from the club is that as of now there are is no release clause in any player's contract.
Borusse

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby sterndessudens » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Does he get a boost in wages? He should be paid more for his services to the club. The Real Madrid bid of doubling his wages is a joke as he should be earning a bit more.
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Borusse » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Apparently he will be earning more than Robben, Mueller, Alonso, Neuer, Alaba or Boateng.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Burko » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Borusse wrote:Apparently he will be earning more than Robben, Mueller, Alonso, Neuer, Alaba or Boateng.

together? :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby lau03143 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Maybe he has a clause which states he can be free to look for other clubs when BVB get relegated!!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Also no. Contract stays exactly the same even if we get relegated. Great move from Reus to extend the deal in such a difficult time for the club.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Injokop » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Gotta give respect to man, extending in such time. This signing can be also pivotal from psychological view.
Injokop
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby tflags » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Borusse wrote:Also no. Contract stays exactly the same even if we get relegated. Great move from Reus to extend the deal in such a difficult time for the club.

Source please. SOURCE! :evil:
tflags

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:07 pm

10 mio salary, some of which is paid by Puma (supposedly 2 mio). Hummels will be asking for the same amount in summer..
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany