You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Tedesco wrote:Too many new players maybe?

Our main problems are in defence and we there were no changes in defence, we added Ginter to the squad and that's it. In theory they should be doing well, they know each other, there should be no problems in communication yet it seems like every game they play it's their first playing together.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby runaway » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Klopp: "We played a kind of football which is absolutely pointless." [source]

"We misplaced many passes in the first half and made simple mistakes," said Klopp. "They can be explained in a host of ways, but still should not be happening.

"We just made it too easy for our opponents. We've got to eradicate these mistakes. We've got to resolve this and nobody's going to help us."

It feels too burdensome not to be the underdog anymore isn't it? BVB is not David anymore hoping to slay a giant but one of the giants looking over its shoulder.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Borusse » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Not being the underdog is also not the problem. But I like how you all create theories just to match your opinions. :D

We played many games against defensive teams and we won those games and we didn't make silly mistakes. For years now we've played plenty of must-win games and we won most of them. So that's not our problem. Problem is very complex and not easy to solve.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:56 pm

You need a Sammer.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Burko » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:20 pm

MoFattal wrote:You need a Sammer.

Or Guardiola :mrgreen:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Fénix » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Lack of LewanGolski, that's what the problem is at the moment in Dortmund. His track in Dortmund's style is something what's missing now. Götze didn't influence badly on last season's performances, but in this season, people in Dortmund are waiting for Lewy's successor.

I agree with the fact that there are some things which don't work properly in the last line and midfield, but attacking part of the team was always something what was creating pressing, quick ball recover and by that very good finishing.

I'll search for stats from the last 2 seasons and this one. Some segments of Dortmund's game have decreased. But I expect changes till in November.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Borusse » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Wrong again, how can lack of Lewandowski make our defence play like amateurs?... Jesus, you Bayern fans, so ignorant. :D
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Because he could cover up the mistakes with his goals ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby Ngomez » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Dortmund fans.. So arrogants and stupids... Even losing they think they are brilliant and better than anyone. Ridiculous. :roll:
Ngomez
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Borusse wrote:Wrong again, how can lack of Lewandowski make our defence play like amateurs?

"You can't give me that much goals as I can score always more,". Well, at least one more. :wink:

Here we go, the stats as I promised

Hmmm... Very, very interesting facts.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 pm

And your defenders could always send long balls to Lewandowski, because he could turn them into goal scoring chances. That's not the case right now.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Still, we're talking about attack. I know that problems in attack often cause problems in defence because the defenders are under more pressure because of lost balls up front etc. But Lewandowski wasn't our mental coach or the defensive coach, the fact he left has very little to do with the fact defence is playing like amateurs. We lack his presence up front, but at the back we have completely different problems.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:21 pm

What made Dortmund special these years was pressing opposition before it came to their defense. So I don't think Borussia's problem is defense, rather it has to do with something Juve too is dealing, can't handle for too many years the same pressing tempo, they need some fresh warrior blood in midfield and up front. It already looks like a wasted season for Dortmund, they better start and think to find a solution for next season. There won't Berlin for Dormund, unfortunately, even if I'd like a Bayern - Dortmund final in German soil.
And yeah I agree, they kinda miss Lewa but not only him.
JANCKER

Postby Borusse » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Why there can't be Dortmund in Berlin? We suck in the league, not in the cups (for now).
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Dalv » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

problem for them is to secure top 4 UCL place for next season, and given the current form, that is also unlikely. many players would want to leave if they couldnt play UCL. I really hope they recover
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany