You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby runaway » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Borusse wrote:He also said today:
"Id rather win one Champions League with Dortmund than six with another club."

I had to thank you to un-thank this. hehehe :P
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Achilles » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Is Mikhi so bad actually?
Last game I watched a BVB game was before winterpause and I have to admit that Mikhitaryan was average in some games but at CL he put some extraordinary perfomances.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:13 am

He is not a bad player at all. He has skills and he proved that against Schalke and Napoli. He has big problems with his head though. I dont know the reason but he seems very stressed out and mentally blocked. He sometimes can't even make the simplest of passes and score from easiest opportunites. He was scoring with his eyes closed in Shakhtar. Doesnt matter that it was in Ukraine, he was a good finisher. Now he can't even do that.

We Dortmund fans are very frustrated because we dont know what is the problem. I dont believe its pressure getting to him. He played two amazing games in two most important matches for Dortmund in this first half of the seaosn (Schalke, Napoli). So its not that...

I watched a documentary about him when he still was at Shakhtar. He apparently is almost a God in Armenia, an icon of this country, people are very proud of him. Maybe thats the reason? Maybe it is pressure but different kind of pressure, he doesnt want to fail his fans and his whole country? But thats just guessing really.

But the fact remains - the problem is in his head. He definitely can play much, much better than what he is showing.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ruht » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:40 am

Borusse wrote:He also said today:

I read parts of his interview today, it definitely sounds like he will be one of those players who won't leave for pastures new.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tedesco » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 am

Why didn't he ever said this during all the rumors about him going to Barca?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:56 am

He did, he said something like this about half a year ago: "The number of titles doesnt matter to me, the importance of them does. I dont want to go somewhere where I will win titles year after year and they won't mean anything to me, I prefer to try winning titles with my club and when we will win something, it will be meaningfull and valuable."
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby AdepT » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 am

The same article where he expressed his rant that Bayern players are favoured for the NT over other BuLi teams?
Seems like he doesn't like Boateng too much. :roll:

About Miki. I think it's the pressure to perform. The national 'hero' plus the costliest transfer of Dortmund. Combine them and it can weigh you down bad. You have quoted the Napoli/Schalke matches. It's not that I think he can't deal with it but he's probably having trouble dealing with it consistently.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 am

Borusse wrote:Interesting statistic, maybe I already shared it here:

With Hummels we got 27 points in 12 matches, without Hummels we got 9 points in 8 matches. Shows the importance of this guy.

He also said today:

It is going to hurt you guys so much when he eventually signs for Bayern :twisted:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 am

MUTU wrote:
Borusse wrote:Interesting statistic, maybe I already shared it here:

With Hummels we got 27 points in 12 matches, without Hummels we got 9 points in 8 matches. Shows the importance of this guy.

He also said today:

It is going to hurt you guys so much when he eventually signs for Bayern :twisted:

That would hurt me. I don't want him back.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:01 am

AdepT wrote:The same article where he expressed his rant that Bayern players are favoured for the NT over other BuLi teams?
Seems like he doesn't like Boateng too much. :roll:

About Miki. I think it's the pressure to perform. The national 'hero' plus the costliest transfer of Dortmund. Combine them and it can weigh you down bad. You have quoted the Napoli/Schalke matches. It's not that I think he can't deal with it but he's probably having trouble dealing with it consistently.

He said something like that? I honestly can't remember.

MUTU wrote:It is going to hurt you guys so much when he eventually signs for Bayern :twisted:

Im pretty sure he is going to leave sooner or later (definitely not for Bayern) and I will understand it completely. He already stayed with us for so long, signed a long-term contract without a buy-out clause. He could have earned twice the money he is earning if he just pushed us to sell him to Barca or United in 2011 or 2012. He could have had more titles etc. But he didnt do it. He is here and he wants to be here and help this team grow and thats beautiful.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 am

Borusse wrote:He said something like that? I honestly can't remember.

Someone definitely said it, but I don't remember if it's Hummels or someone else.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 am

Borusse wrote:
MUTU wrote:It is going to hurt you guys so much when he eventually signs for Bayern :twisted:

Im pretty sure he is going to leave sooner or later (definitely not for Bayern) and I will understand it completely. He already stayed with us for so long, signed a long-term contract without a buy-out clause. He could have earned twice the money he is earning if he just pushed us to sell him to Barca or United in 2011 or 2012. He could have had more titles etc. But he didnt do it. He is here and he wants to be here and help this team grow and thats beautiful.

But WHAT IF he did join Bayern in the end? Wouldn't it load a bigger shitstorm that Goetze and Lewandowski combined? :)
We'd probably have to ban you from the forum because you'd end up losing your temper offending us :mrgreen:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Someone definitely said it, but I don't remember if it's Hummels or someone else.

Hummels said that if someone plays five good games for Bayern then they are more likely to get chance in NT than say someone who plays 5 good games for Dortmund/Schalke/Leverkusen et all. [source]
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:39 pm

AdepT wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Hummels said that if someone plays five good games for Bayern then they are more likely to get chance in NT than say someone who plays 5 good games for Dortmund/Schalke/Leverkusen et all. [source]
I really like Hummels as a CB,after all he is a Bayern youth product but all these nonsense and moaning about picking Bayern players instead of BVB,Leverkusen etc it's probably a workingunderwatzke side effect.

Hummels talks too much and he didn't earn that by his performances but by his attitude.Obviously a butthurt because Boateng fairly(!) dropped him off the XI from German XI.I think that Hummels should do a self-criticism and ask his self "Why I play so sh*t when I wear the shirt of die Nationalmannschaft ? "
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Achilles wrote:I think that Hummels should do a self-criticism and ask his self "Why I play so sh*t when I wear the shirt of die Nationalmannschaft ? "

While this is generally true, he was Germany's best player in Euro 2012 up until Germany played Italy... heck, I remember seeing a BBC article saying he was man of the tournament so far
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany