You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Right now its really a matter of faith for me. I dont see how are we going to get out of this situation so I just pray for a miracle that will give us good results in the upcoming games. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby OhioFan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 am

Ruht wrote:So, Gundogan is not even near to being fit, and they don't know when he will be able to play. That sucks big time, you guys really needed him for the Arsenal game. I've also read that Podolski and Walcott might be back for Arsenal's next game, meaning they might be fit to face you guys.

If Podoski is back then you will have a better chance for sure. :lol:
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:52 am

Let's hope Arsenal to have a bad day. :)
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ruht » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 am

Borusse wrote:Right now its really a matter of faith for me. I dont see how are we going to get out of this situation so I just pray for a miracle that will give us good results in the upcoming games. :P

Knowing Arsenal's luck, they'll have some players injured from the NT break :D
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Borusse » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 am

Most probable scenario in January is that we will be in Europa League and will have no further realistic chances to fight for the Bundesliga trophy with Bayern. I hope Im wrong and we will pull through.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Wow, I just read that Hofmann is out with a 2 week injury too :o :shock:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Naah, 10 days. Reus, Hofmann and Bender are out for 10-14 days. Its pretty convenient, they'll be back for Hannover and Arsenal games. Schmelzer should also be fit.

Gundogan, Sahin, Kehl and Piszczek are the ones who won't be fit. :|
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:53 pm

mmmm :-k

I wouldn't be so confident with those three. That 10 days injuries can be tricky and they can miss some more days. Gündogan was out for 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken and he hasn't played a single minute yet :|

And even if they are fit in 2 weeks time they would probably lack some fitness. Specially Reus with that ankle injury.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Even if BvB are in the Europa League they can greatly help the BuLi's coefficient by winning the competition just like what Chelsea did for the EPL last season so all is not lost :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Borusse wrote:Most probable scenario in January is that we will be in Europa League and will have no further realistic chances to fight for the Bundesliga trophy with Bayern.

Damn, stop being so pessimistic :| We (as Bayern fans) are known for our arrogance, so show it ;)

Firefox1234 wrote:Even if BvB are in the Europa League they can greatly help the BuLi's coefficient by winning the competition just like what Chelsea did for the EPL last season so all is not lost

Taking one for the team aka BL ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm

MoFattal wrote:
Borusse wrote:Most probable scenario in January is that we will be in Europa League and will have no further realistic chances to fight for the Bundesliga trophy with Bayern.

Damn, stop being so pessimistic :| We (as Bayern fans) are known for our arrogance, so show it ;)

That's why I'll never trully be a Bayern fan. :P Bayern fan is a state of mind. :D

Only thing that can make me become optimistic is if we win against Hannover at home after international break and then dont lose against Arsenal. And of course there is the Ruhr Derby which we have to win, we can't afford to lose points so quickly.

So its all very tough for us in the coming weeks.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Dortmund's injury roster looks almost as bad as Bayern's back on Dec-2010. Almost.
tflags

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 pm

In all seriousness BvB could do some serious damage in the Europa League and if they win and maybe have one or two english clubs knocked out in the round of 16 the BuLi could overtake the EPL so im no to worried. But of course if i were a fan of BvB that option would sound as good as qualifying for the knockout stage of the UCL :mrgreen:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:49 pm

IF we go to Europa League I guess we could go all the way. We'll probably be the strongest team there. But I try to stay hopeful we will pull through and play Champions League football in February. Right here right now we are in a solid situation. 1 point behind Bayern is definitely not bad and the CL group is wide open. But it can all change in a matter of weeks, we will just have to wait and see.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ruht » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:31 pm

I still think you'll qualify from that CL group. Pray for Marseille to get some points from Napoli and it's all good :D However, if you were to go into the EL would you want your team to give it their all and try and win it, or just forget about it and focus on the BuLi?
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany