You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Postby ottackon » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Has Soriano arrived to Leverkusen? I'd like to see that guy in one decent club.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ottackon » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:57 pm

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:30 pm

The Bundesliga has done some solid work this year. A bunch of overpriced players are gone and and replaced by good names at reasonable fees, as well as several talented youths making their way up. I'm excited for this year! Now that I won't have to be angry with Leverkusen for the next few months, I can feel glad that the Kiebler elf isn't their only striker.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:05 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby theundead » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:58 am

No Soriano?
theundead
I post all the time

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:28 am

Last I heard Red Bull decided they won't allow him to leave the club
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Leno's market value drops.

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:49 pm

That own goal was beyond terrible.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Last Fri I read that inter was looking at him

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:04 pm

To be fair it's not his fault. The ball bounced off a bad patch of the pitch at exactly the wrong moment. That's why the golden rule of a back pass to the keeper is to pass back away from the goal but nobody follows it. I am still waiting for it to happen to Neuer. With the amount of back passes he receives, there's a high probability of it happening. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 pm

MaCk0y wrote: I am still waiting for it to happen to Neuer. With the amount of back passes he receives, there's a high probability of it happening. :P

Now will you shut the fuck up?!? :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't push our luck :P

As for Leno: First mistake in ages... I think he's a great keeper - happens to the best and it's not entirely his fault...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

They're so entertaining and frustrating to watch at the same time. They put on a real show again in the 2nd half (first was kinda sleepy). Augsburg were mere spectators. And they drop two points conceding an own goal, missing a penalty, missing two freekicks (or even three?), hitting the woodwork, failing to convert two or three more clear cut chances.

How often have we seen this now in this season and the last. They should have won that game at Camp Nou last week by all means.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Woodwork? Is that post&bar?

Agreed... Europe should punish that out of form Barca - but somehow they all seem too humble and still allow them to lead that table...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Woodwork = hitting post and crossbar, yes.

They were anything but humble against Barca. They pressed high up the pitch, they played without any fear. They thoroughly outplayed Barca in the first half and held the lead until the 80th minute. They missed at least two sitters and Leno screwed up with the first goal, but that doesn't take anything from their performance. English commentators said they've barely ever seen a team play like that at Camp Nou, and our Olli Kahn said he felt Barca couldn't even grasp what was happening to them. They were a joy to watch, except for Leno's mistake and the missed opportunities. And we're talking about a team that's essentially a bunch of 20year olds. Average age of the defense - against Suarez and Neymar - was 22.3 years.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany