You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Postby ottackon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Djordevic and GK Marchetti are in doubt for the firs leg. Could only be some mind games by the Italians. [source]

TBH I quite like lazio especially since they have Miro in their ranks ... and I don't think that I'll be more happy if Leverkusen makes it instead of them.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:37 pm

TOTTENHAM, PRESO SON HEUNG-MIN

Colpo del Tottenham: il coreano Son Heung-Min è già a Londra e sta sostenendo le visite mediche con gli Hotspurs. Al Bayer Leverkusen va la cifra record di 30 milioni di euro.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 pm

It will be disastrous CL season for German clubs. Gladbach has started to decline in the wrong time, De Bruyne and Perišić are leaving Wolfsburg, Leverkusen without Son and Aranguiz. RIP Bundesliga. =D>
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby JANCKER » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:45 pm

We're Bayern and we don't give a sh!t... :mrgreen:
JANCKER

Postby Fénix » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

True. We are a world for ourselves.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ottackon » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:00 pm

I don't like it when I hear people talking about Bayernliga though.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Bayernliga or Bundesliga there's nothing you can do about it... That's why we need the CL to hush the haters.
JANCKER

Postby Borusse » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Don't worry, next season we'll dominate the CL with Dortmund back. 8)

Besides, Leverkusen are supossedly talking with Max Meyer, would be a great replacement for Son. :wink: They got a shitload of money for Son, they made a good deal by selling him but of course they need to buy someone now.

Gladbach will probably get trashed in CL but the most important thing is they will get around 20 million euros for participating in the group stages, that's plenty of cash for them, important for their developement.

And Wolfsburg? They're getting Praet as a De Bruyne's replacement. With a good draw they can get through to the final 16.

And remember, Europa League coefficient points are almost as important as the Champions League points. Dortmund will win Europa League this season so we'll be fine. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Lukas » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Looks like Son is off to Spurs. Can't think of many BL clubs left untouched by the PL raid now :cry:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Good money though. German clubs will have to extort the English to keep up. If talents must be lost, this is the way to do it. I'm positive for every talent Germany loses, there are more waiting for their chance to shine. Bayer lost Son but Mehmedi already looks a great talent. German football still has its advantages and attractions to the EPL.

If nothing else, at least the Premier League is still hopeless at producing its own footballers.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Son is not that big of a deal anyway IMO. Brandt, Kramer and Calhanoglu are the jewels in Leverkusen's future IMO.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Describes Son perfectly.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ottackon » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Are they going for Max Meyer ?
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby RedQueen » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:51 pm

I like that revamped Schmidt-brand Leverkusen. I think they are a joy to watch. Yes, they make a lot of mistakes, they fail to score with too many big chances, there's room for technical improvement, their game is sometimes disorganized to the point of being chaotic.... but they sure as hell are entertaining. They're not simply playing chaotic, they're also capable of causing chaos for 90 minutes straight. Their pressing game is amazing... so enjoyable to see 3 or 4 Leverkusen players pouncing on a sole unfortunate fullback who has the misfortune to have the ball. :D And they're willing to give away their last shirt, as we say in Germany, to win an important game. They have to be a bit more considerate and a bit less gung-ho... but even now, they are a great team.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany