You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2. Bundesliga

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: 2. Bundesliga

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:22 pm

I like the relegation / promotion play off format. There is always drama and not a big difference in level between the two teams. There have been some very close calls and memorable moments in the past not only in BL / 2.BL play off but also in the 2.BL / 3.Liga one
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 pm

Dunno if it's been said, but Nurnberg are in the 2.BL relegation playoff spot, so we could well have two Bavarian derbies again in the 3.BL - Bayern II, 1859+1, and Nurnberg
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 pm

aterford wrote:Dunno if it's been said, but Nurnberg are in the 2.BL relegation playoff spot, so we could well have two Bavarian derbies again in the 3.BL - Bayern II, 1859+1, and Nurnberg

more like four considering that Turkgucu Munchen is winning the Regionalliga...if they win the playoffs

Interestingly, Nurnber II is 3rd in Regionalliga Bayern...so almost on the same level of their senior team :lol:
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Don't forget Unterhaching and Ingolstadt so that's 6
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Football in Germany