You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2. Bundesliga

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: 2. Bundesliga

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:49 am

nm462272 wrote:the only bad thing about DD being relegated is that we in Munich will have to deal with their fans next season #-o at least 3-4 times... Bayern II, 1860, Unterhaching, maybe Türkgücü...

What is wrong with DDs supporters... ? they are passionate that's all... amazing choreography etc
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:03 am

very right wing, and overall destructive and obnoxious. there's a reason they have a certain reputation...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:09 am

have they been hard left it would have been OK then ? :wink:

my interest in them started when one of my local team players joined them and even managed to eliminate Scheisse04 from the Pokal.
Then I love the City , one of the most beautiful in central europe...
Plus it is also a reminder of the war crimes committed by the allies during ww2 cause it is also good to remember all of the crimes!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:12 am

ramsej84 wrote:have they been hard left it would have been OK then ? :wink:

my interest in them started when one of my local team players joined them and even managed to eliminate Scheisse04 from the Pokal.
Plus it is also a reminder of the war crimes committed by the allies during ww2 cause it is also good to remember all of the crimes!

nah, but certainly being hard right is especially problematic in Germany (considering the history).

i watched a good docu about the dresden firebombing the other day - we were never really taught about that in school
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:25 am

atched a good docu about the dresden firebombing the other day - we were never really taught about that in school :shock:
that's why I sometime sound too RW cause I want to make these things known.. Apparently it was on Churchill's orders... the Americans saved the whole of Ger as the he wanted to carpet bomb the whole of Ger & even gas it...
Churchill suffered from bipolar disorder and in one of his rages he wanted to destroy Ger...
The Americans stopped him...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 am

i think the docu i watched was produced in the UK, so they were very sympathetic to Churchill - they put all the blame on a certain bomber squadron commander (can't recall the name), and hinted that Churchill was not really a fan, neither were the Americans. Who knows. Of course, the US later dropped the two bombs on Japan, so that's also not so great.

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:39 am

but they wanted to safe Ger , maybe they had some interest .. who knows?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:45 am

it's too bad a lot of the architectural history was lost due to the war. i can kind-of understand the logic, why places like France were willing to surrender in order to save their cities. apparently Dresden was beautiful before the war!

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:56 am

nm462272 wrote:it's too bad a lot of the architectural history was lost due to the war. i can kind-of understand the logic, why places like France were willing to surrender in order to save their cities. apparently Dresden was beautiful before the war!

Yes, but afaik the rebuild it close to the original. I'll look it up (before and after)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:09 am

Looking forward to Bayern II beating Ramsej's team next season :mrgreen:
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Lukas » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:13 am

nm462272 wrote:the only bad thing about DD being relegated is that we in Munich will have to deal with their fans next season #-o at least 3-4 times... Bayern II, 1860, Unterhaching, maybe Türkgücü...

Their fans against Turkgucu should be fun. Let's hope fans are still banned for that one :|
Lukas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:31 am

Lukas wrote:Looking forward to Bayern II beating Ramsej's team next season :mrgreen:

I will root for DD in that one :twisted:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:45 am

Lukas wrote:

Their fans against Turkgucu should be fun. Let's hope fans are still banned for that one :|

Turkgucu .. wow what a very integrated team...
Shame on the dfl - they should not have gave permission to this team to ever exist!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:15 pm

Heidenheim-Hamburg on Sunday....Heidenheim can overcome Hamburg but they will face Arminia Bielefeld in the next and very last game.

Arminia are already champions so Heidenheim could manage to draw like in the hinrunde or even win

On the other hand Werder and Fortuna are almost relegated but it's a tight race for the playout spot...

best scenario is Werder 17th and Hamburg 4th

most likely I think it's play-out between Werder and Hamburg!
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:have they been hard left it would have been OK then ? :wink:

Hard or extreme is never good but if you make me choose I very much prefer burning cars to burning people, yes...

It’s just extremely DUMB... The left habe other ideals that are dumb in so many more ways... But they only reach the LEVEL of stupidity because of sheer number...

That said, many hardcore fans are problematic... It’s just the combination that's so dangerous...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany