You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Worst ever Bayern players

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Worst ever Bayern players

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I was against him cause of his mocking of our titan

Mocking? I took it as a sign of respect, like when kids score and do a Cristiano Ronaldo goal celebration.

Back then he was not mocking, but insulting and touching the biggest institution after Sepp Maier as well as FC Bayern. Back in time, it wasn't allowed to do such thing. :wink:
Besides, he is Schalke kid, was their player and captain, the club I hated during my life so hard.

I was more for Adler than Neuer back then. He was no. 1 for the WC 2010, got injured and his career was practically over. After that Owen Wilson only played very good in 2010/2011 at Leverkusen and then Leno came.

Robert Enke was our no. 1 choice, but he committed suicide.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:40 pm

Anyway, one of the worst if not the worst overall. He is just 39. Görlitz and him, Jesus Christ...

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Fénix wrote:Anyway, one of the worst if not the worst overall. He is just 39. Görlitz and him, Jesus Christ...

Tobias Rau?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Fénix wrote:Anyway, one of the worst if not the worst overall. He is just 39. Görlitz and him, Jesus Christ...

How is Tobias Rau one of the worst? He was so good with us that he was playing for the German NT. He had actually overtaken Lahm at one point, and then got injured and never was the same again.

Same thing with Görlitz.

We've had players who were never anywhere close to playing for their national team because they sucked so badly. Rau and Görlitz don't belong in this list.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:05 pm

MUTU wrote:How is he one of the worst? He was so good with us that he was playing for the German NT. We've had players who were never anywhere close to playing for Germany. He had actually overtaken Lahm at one point, and then got injured and never was the same again.

Same thing with Görlitz.

Just look at their career numbers and look when Rau gave up of football. He should have played 6 years ago, maybe being in Brazil 2014 squad if he were that good player and the idiot literally lost his football track in 2005.

It's such a downfall in your career that your only real excuse can be major illness such as depression and some life trauma that made you touch the bottom of life.

Andreas Görlitz aka das Phantom? For 7 years at FC Bayern and nobody saw him except that debut and that famous GER debut after which he suffered from an injury and disappeared forever in Bayern shirt.

At least he played some football in Karlsruhe and Ingolstadt compared to Rau.

Julio dos Santos is definitely there, too. Outside of South America he didn't do the damn thing, but he made a career in Paraguay and Brazil.

Vahid Hashemian was Magath's garbage. First he brought him to Bayern and then the German didn't use the Iranian at all, he was like 5th striker behind Makaay, Pizarro, Santa Cruz and Guerrero. :lol: :roll: #-o
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Let me start mentioning some other 'mysterious' names.

Alexander Bugera, Berkant Göktan, Andrew Sinkala, Antonio Di Salvo, Sebastian Backer (never even played for us), Steffen Hofmann, Stephan Fürstner, Ngwat-Mahop (he became a fugitive!)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:28 pm

Guys like Rau and Görlitz were supposed to be German future, primarily Rau one Lizarazu gets older and it was like Lizarazu played for us at age 36 than Rau aged 25 who was no longer a part of Bayern. :)

I see @ramsej or someone else mentioned Valerien Ismaël... That guy was a very good defender at Werder Bremen, not a material for France NT, even Germany(they wanted him to call-up) but he was a good player.
He couldn't replace Robert Kovač who was back then one of the best defenders in the world who moved to that turbo Juventus, but he was really good, his first season was quite good for his qualities.

Landon Donovan... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a tragedy from Klinsmann to loan him and immediately forget him. :mrgreen:
Baumjohann is currently playing in Australia. :lol:

Jan Schlaudraff was light years far from being "schlau genung"(smart enough) for Bayern.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I wanted Adler. :lol:
Me too and in all fairness until WC 2010 he totally had the upper hand... Of course then he got seriously injured, but Adler was merely slightly better (then) at shot stopping, never that involved in play...
Oh yes, definitely, and back then Neuer’s involvement in play led to frequent blunders. I remember Stankovic but I’m positive he wasn’t the only one.

But can you imagine? Even Kraft turned out better
Well, I mean, a HUGE spine operation is not exactly what you want for a goalie... There ARE unexpected things involved at times, who know where he'd be if it wasn’t for that... Or think about Robben or even Coman... Badstuber...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:18 pm

MUTU wrote:

How is Tobias Rau one of the worst? He was so good with us that he was playing for the German NT. He had actually overtaken Lahm at one point, and then got injured and never was the same again.

Same thing with Görlitz.

We've had players who were never anywhere close to playing for their national team because they sucked so badly. Rau and Görlitz don't belong in this list.
Well it matters which one... Elber and Sergio only got garbage minutes for Brazil, while there was a time Ribbeck and Völler were not far from calling ME up...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:24 pm

#12 wrote:Well it matters which one... Elber and Sergio only got garbage minutes for Brazil, while there was a time Ribbeck and Völler were not far from calling ME up...

Yes true, but as far as I know Elber had a fight with the coach of Brazil, that's why he wasn't called up as much as he should have. In any case, they WERE called up.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:40 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Well it matters which one... Elber and Sergio only got garbage minutes for Brazil, while there was a time Ribbeck and Völler were not far from calling ME up...

Yes true, but as far as I know Elber had a fight with the coach of Brazil, that's why he wasn't called up as much as he should have. In any case, they WERE called up.
Yeah but sometimes it‘s only a gesture or a safety net... I mean fucking Sarr is getting call ups now... And we all know he doesn’t have the quality... He’s 28ffs...

I mean... You DO realize, so was Ulreich?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:31 pm

What ever became of Lell and Ottl, the two we all loved to hate so much?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Ottl in 2005/06 was not bad... I had a soft spot for him
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:09 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What ever became of Lell and Ottl, the two we all loved to hate so much?

This post gave me war flashbacks.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Looks like they both retired fairly young in 2014.

Lell was arrested on 3 January 2014 after his wife filed a report with the police.[26][27]

Lell was charged with possession of cocaine that was in his luxury estate.[28]

:?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion