You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who will replace Ribéry next summer ?

Reus
17%
Hazard
15%
Depay
7%
De Bruyne
1%
Sterling
4%
Firmino
4%
Griezman
25%
Gotze
1%
Weiser
1%
Bernat
6%
Another player
17%

Total votes : 71

Re: Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote:What about Bellarabi?

In my opinion he doesn't seem like Bayern type quality...

why?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

I just think there wingers with more quality out there and we might as well have kept Shaqiri if Bellarabi was gonna come in and replace him
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Kovacic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:24 pm

I would like to see Thauvin or Griezman even though Thauvin plays at the right side . Depay is a bit green behind his ears as germans say and he has yet much to prove. I would like to see him in France or at a mid-table Bundesliga team
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:59 pm

@Kovačić

Karlo dobrodošao! :cheers:

Nice that you have strengthen our Croatian colony here. :wink:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 pm

I no longer think we need proper Robbery replacement. What we need is a coach that can remake Bayern with Müller and Götze as the stars of the offense. I mean, it's not so much about finding players who fit in the hole that Robbery will leave, but more about building a system which highlights Müller and Götze's skill sets.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:05 pm

Muller and Gotze lack pace.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby bayern1982 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Bernat
bayern1982
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby runaway » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:06 pm

If dribbling and explosive ability is important for your probable Robbery successor, then both Goetze and Mueller is far down the list of candidates. I've added Bayern players in my chart and Goetze has been a standout in the goalscoring department. Mueller, in chance creation.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:24 pm

runaway wrote:If dribbling and explosive ability is important for your probable Robbery successor, then both Goetze and Mueller is far down the list of candidates. I've added Bayern players in my chart and Goetze has been a standout in the goalscoring department. Mueller, in chance creation.

That's precisely my point. The next Bayern should work with our best players abilities, instead of trying to find players who may have the same strengths that Robbery have.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Odg: Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Postby Kovacic » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Fénix wrote:@Kovačić

Karlo dobrodošao! :cheers:

Nice that you have strengthen our Croatian colony here. :wink:

Zadovoljstvo mi je :) I'm watching this forum like a 3/4 year, just i've been a bit shy to comment

Anyway at the moment i think Robbery is the best wing duo world wide, and Müller or Götze might be good enough to replace them, but there's always an if there and I think Bayern can and should look for someone who is or at least could be an World Class winger to stay a World Class team, and I also think we should sign an well known winger for the sake of the league and the team, and to stop those no brain fans from other teams which always make fun of me when I say that Bayern is linked with someone ( ye ik this isn't that important but. ) . Also i dont wana say that Bernat is bad but i just cant see him doing those "Riberys", even though he had his moments since he plays here.
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheTruther » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 am

I'll come right out an say it, Bale. Madrid fans are casting him out right now and I doubt he wants to stay in Spain much longer. He reminds me alot of Robben, impressed in the EPL and then ran out of Madrid. Not afraid to run at defenders, great pace, excellent long distance shooting and crossing and a decent finisher. A little less technical than Ribery and Robben but his touch seems to be getting better each day. Maybe a bit to high profile and pricey for Bayern but I doubt Hazard or Reus will come to Munich and he seems desperate to escape the penaldo mafia.
Where in the world is Arshavin?
TheTruther
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 am

Bale would be a tough guy to recruit, RM won't let him go cheap and I feel like the EPL is where he would most likely move to.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:13 am

There's a chance we can entice him but his potential price puts me off. Bayern won't spend that kind of money on one player when there are others that can be just as good.

Another good thing about Bale now though is, he seems to have strengthened his body. He's not injured as regularly as before in Spurs.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 am

TheTruther wrote:I'll come right out an say it, Bale. Madrid fans are casting him out right now and I doubt he wants to stay in Spain much longer. He reminds me alot of Robben, impressed in the EPL and then ran out of Madrid. Not afraid to run at defenders, great pace, excellent long distance shooting and crossing and a decent finisher. A little less technical than Ribery and Robben but his touch seems to be getting better each day. Maybe a bit to high profile and pricey for Bayern but I doubt Hazard or Reus will come to Munich and he seems desperate to escape the penaldo mafia.

this...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 am

Bale's price tag is prohibitive.
But what about Yacine Brahimi ? He's on fire with Porto and plays precisely in the Left wing.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Bale? Sure. We can always use a good full back.
tflags

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion