You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who will replace Ribéry next summer ?

Reus
17%
Hazard
15%
Depay
7%
De Bruyne
1%
Sterling
4%
Firmino
4%
Griezman
25%
Gotze
1%
Weiser
1%
Bernat
6%
Another player
17%

Total votes : 71

Re: Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Postby runaway » Sat May 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Bundesliga site has data of speed, distance covered, and number of sprints and high intensity runs. I've seen Goetze in the Top 10 in some matchdays. You can check that out and see what's his "actual" speed.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Korab » Sat May 02, 2015 4:14 pm

runaway wrote:Bundesliga site has data of speed, distance covered, and number of sprints and high intensity runs. I've seen Goetze in the Top 10 in some matchdays. You can check that out and see what's his "actual" speed.

Thanks man, I'm not really fan of Goetze but I got pissed off at that mindless attacks on him because MASSMEDIA says so.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat May 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Lol. He got sit down by a guy who was playing fourth division some months ago. Something tells me there's more than one person in life who doesn't think his worth the effort anymore.
tflags

Postby German-American » Sat May 02, 2015 4:26 pm

MUTU wrote:How about we don't sign anyone as Ribery's replacement?

We have Bernat, Alaba, Goetze, Robben and Mueller who can play on the left wing. Then there's some promising youngsters coming through as well.

Bernat is needed elsewhere on the pitch, he is sooo good supporting ribery, if we can get another player in ribery's position then we can keep Bernat that way

Alaba might be playing CM, he's fantastic there and could replace Alonso or Schweine

Goetze......he's been slumping a lot he needs to prove himself, I am not okay with having him playing 1/3 good games, we need consistency

Robben , hes getting older, and very injry prone. by the time he would have ribery's position secured he would be declining a lot

Muller might be an option but he is also so good on the right and centrally

Then we need a solid backup to those players, Shaqiri is probably gone...I think we need another player soon
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Korab » Sat May 02, 2015 4:32 pm

tflags wrote:Lol. He got sit down by a guy who was playing fourth division some months ago. Something tells me there's more than one person in life who doesn't think his worth the effort anymore.

You might be right, so if it's true just sell the guy for big money now, and don't cry into your pillow about bad performances. Sell him and get your Hazard for 100 mil. LOL!
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ander_ct » Sun May 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Griezmann... good movements, fast, score regularly and his price is right about 30 or 35 mill ...
Hazard too expensive, and Madrid is his first option ...
Depay has good skills but doesnt take good decisions...
Sterling is a 2.0 version of Depay a little way better but i think City has tied him
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Columbia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:36 am

Aidan Jake Friggieri 1998 Sliema Wanderers and Malta U21 nr7 he is a huge talent wanted by Lazio and Tottenhan H [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby rosalestri » Wed May 06, 2015 10:23 pm

ander_ct wrote:Griezmann... good movements, fast, score regularly and his price is right about 30 or 35 mill ...
Hazard too expensive, and Madrid is his first option ...
Depay has good skills but doesnt take good decisions...
Sterling is a 2.0 version of Depay a little way better but i think City has tied him

I think both Griezmann and Depay could be good choices. However I believe the team has to look at the bigger picture...

It appears that Bayern is coming to the end of a cycle (Bastian, Phillip, Robben, Frank) the core of the successful years of Bayern. I truly believe that guys like Wieser need some minute (heck I was expecting him to come in at some point today Vs. Barca). I think the kids with potential need to be given the opportunity (at this point of the season) to get minutes and show what they got.

Big name players will take time to adjust and they cost tons of money! some of the in house players can/could benefit form minutes at the end of the current season, and they could be the next generation of core player for Bayern.

:D
rosalestri
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 10, 2015 11:05 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Aidan Jake Friggieri 1998 Sliema Wanderers and Malta U21 nr7 he is a huge talent wanted by Lazio and Tottenhan H [source]

If only
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun May 10, 2015 11:54 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

If only

Seriously....
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 10, 2015 12:05 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

If only

Seriously....

Only because I know him a bit in real life. Imagine knowing a Bayern player personally. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sterndessudens » Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 am

Now that Schalke 04 has released Sidney Sam, is he a worthy pick on LM?
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Element » Tue May 12, 2015 8:43 am

sterndessudens wrote:Now that Schalke 04 has released Sidney Sam, is he a worthy pick on LM?

He barely made it to their bench man
of course No
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Abc456 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:07 am

I will go with Memphis Depay if we can get him won't be too expensive maybe 30 ??
He also scored a 35 yard free kick recently.
Super Bayern Fan.
Abc456
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Hydrographic Organization

Postby Achilles » Tue May 12, 2015 9:36 am

Why is everyone talking about Depay? He joined United already!

So, it’s confirmed there is an agreement with PSV and Manchester United…

It's fantastic! A dream come true. It's a very big step to a very big competition.

From the official site of Manchester United

Hazard? Guys he is the best EPL player and the 70% of Chelsea's attack,even if Mou agrees to sell Hazard(not in a million years) his price tag will be minimum 60m-70m meaning that Bayern won't approach him

Grizemann is the only realistic solution if Bayern wants to break the Martinez record,then yes he could join us and of course he is an excellent Ribery replacement.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion