You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who will replace Ribéry next summer ?

Reus
17%
Hazard
15%
Depay
7%
De Bruyne
1%
Sterling
4%
Firmino
4%
Griezman
25%
Gotze
1%
Weiser
1%
Bernat
6%
Another player
17%

Total votes : 71

Re: Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Postby ottackon » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Poll added !
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Atlantafc » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 pm

I wish we could pick more than one or maybe in order. It is apparent we need a top class Ribery replacement or at least a person at the level of Depay.
Fc Bayern aint nothin' to fuck wit
Atlantafc
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:28 pm

I've voted Depay. However Weiser and Bernat in my books are the future of this beloved club.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Bernat is playing at the top all season long.He is my favourite.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:16 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Bernat is playing at the top all season long.He is my favourite.

He is not a winger the way Robbery are wingers. When he plays there, its like Lahm playing the wings. If he were the future winger, it would demand a major change of style.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Bernat is playing at the top all season long.He is my favourite.

He is not a winger the way Robbery are wingers. When he plays there, its like Lahm playing the wings. If he were the future winger, it would demand a major change of style.

Maybe we just need to change the way we use wingers and play to Bernats strengths? Lewandowski is a big target man for crosses, him and Müller up front receiving crosses in the box all day would be nice to see
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:42 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Maybe we just need to change the way we use wingers and play to Bernats strengths? Lewandowski is a big target man for crosses, him and Müller up front receiving crosses in the box all day would be nice to see

That is a possibility but then doubled wings would be redundant. And we would probably suffer even more against good park-the-bus teams.
PunkCapitalist

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:48 pm

If a BvB player is to join Bayern again let it be Reus!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Fri May 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Eden Hazard would be an amazing replacement. There will be a lot of change in the next 15 or so months and during this time I would rather have someone to make an immediate impact (even if he does cost a ton of money) than someone like Depay or Sterling, who have a ton of potential, but where we don't know if and when they become a monster.. and we definitely need a monster LW or RW. Too bad the PL signed their TV deal. I'm sure a year ago Eden Hazard would have cost a lot less than he will now that all PL clubs have the extra cash to spend.

Edit: Bale should be added to the poll
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Fri May 01, 2015 10:03 pm

ottackon wrote:I read all the time that if a world-class player, desires to go elsewhere, no one can stop him if the targeted club puts the necessary money.

But he doesn't want to go anywhere. He likes the PL and living in London. He makes very good money and plays for a big club challenging all titles. Zidane said Real are interested in him and they are the only ones crazy enough to table 150-200 million on him. Just this weekend Mourinho said he would cost 100 pound each leg. They don't want to sell the player. And he said he's happy at Chelsea. I don't see this very possible.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bastos80 » Fri May 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pittbay » Fri May 01, 2015 11:05 pm

bastos80 wrote:Image

He'd be my choice.

Lacazette doesn't come with the price tag of a guy like Hazard, Bale, or Griezmann, or the bad PR baggage of Reus or De Bruyne, and is much more of pure attacker that Bernat or Alaba.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Fri May 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Always Thought of a Future Bernat-Alaba Left side , wont cost Bayern a dime and would be Top

However , Alaba will mostly be needed a Central Midfielder in the next 1-3 years , and on the market these days , it is much easier to find a Top class Winger than to find a Top Central Midfielder

So my vote goes to (Considering that Reus wont come and that Hazard is a mission impossible )

1)Antoine Griezmann : young and Fast , Good Dribbling , Dangerous in front of goal (a good goalscorer) and can play a striker if needd
2) Kevin De Bruyne: Young and Fast , Good dribbling , is mainly a Playmaker now but played left-wing before , Leads Europe in assists and has a good midrange shots and set pieces

3)Mario Goetze : Yes Goetze , less than 2 years ago ,Goetze was rated even higher than Hazard , For some reason Goetze hasnt been performing well consistently (used to blame it on presence of ROBBERY , but even with them injured , he simply is not performing well)

but we all know the skill and potential of Goetze , He might not be the fastest but he is technically TOP , a great passer and finisher and with great movement without the ball , If bayern helps him to explode , there is definitely no need to sign a Ribery replacement, a good offensive all-rounder back up (like Shaqiri used to be) would do the job
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pittbay » Sat May 02, 2015 12:33 am

Element wrote:3)Mario Goetze : Yes Goetze , less than 2 years ago ,Goetze was rated even higher than Hazard , For some reason Goetze hasnt been performing well consistently (used to blame it on presence of ROBBERY , but even with them injured , he simply is not performing well)

but we all know the skill and potential of Goetze , He might not be the fastest but he is technically TOP , a great passer and finisher and with great movement without the ball , If bayern helps him to explode , there is definitely no need to sign a Ribery replacement, a good offensive all-rounder back up (like Shaqiri used to be) would do the job

True, if you have a talent-of-a-generation like Mario, you must do everything possible to get the best out of him, something I don't know if bayern has done yet.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Sat May 02, 2015 3:45 am

All those wishes, wow! I don't think Bayern will go into bidding war between EPL and La Liga. Who cares what they charge each other. Hazard 100 mil whatever currency, Bale the same, and other guys proportionately more or less. What Lewa is worth then, Muller, Goetze, Neuer and so on. Fucken crazy but they have to find the balance for their stupid transactions between them but not with BL. I hope you understand me.
Forget Hazard, you can get Griezmann though, Pogba maybe (not EPL or La L...), Reus the best choice - against will of all teenagers on this forum.
Why, according to wishes of all those Bayern fans, Bayern won't buy CR7 or Messi? Just go for it!
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion