You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who will replace Ribéry next summer ?

Reus
17%
Hazard
15%
Depay
7%
De Bruyne
1%
Sterling
4%
Firmino
4%
Griezman
25%
Gotze
1%
Weiser
1%
Bernat
6%
Another player
17%

Total votes : 71

Re: Who should replace Ribery in the near future?

Postby pyrasur » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:41 am

:-k
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Korab » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:49 am

The best choice for Bayern is REUS. Of course it depends on his overall fitness, maybe that ankle problem will be recurring all the time. His contract with BVB is just good will on his part and nothing else. Borussia will part with him for proper money, that was the goal of the new deal with him.
And I think it will happen.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AllensRoten » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:56 am

Korab wrote:The best choice for Bayern is REUS. Of course it depends on his overall fitness, maybe that ankle problem will be recurring all the time. His contract with BVB is just good will on his part and nothing else. Borussia will part with him for proper money, that was the goal of the new deal with him.
And I think it will happen.

As time has passed by, I've overcome the feeling of wanting to see Reus at Bayern. If he wasn't sooo injury prone I would most likely still be interested. Don't get me wrong, hes an extremely intelligent and gifted footballer, but only on the rare occasions that he's actually fit to play(okay I understand that's an exaggeration). I just don't think we need another injury prone player in the squad.

IMO Hazard would be THE best replacement for Ribery. I still don't know who could come close to producing similar, not exact, results as Robben though.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kod2600 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:55 am

AllensRoten wrote:As time has passed by, I've overcome the feeling of wanting to see Reus at Bayern.

This.
Also yes it's Hazard, but it's near impossible to get him out of Chelsea.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 am

Hazard is the top... but the chance that JM will let him go(to a team cached by his enemy) even for a 100m offer is close to 0% ...
I think we should go for Depay.
and push Alaba furthur forward since we have Bernat. Or else apart Depay we can add Bale.
(who is also expensive but he is not very happy being the Penaldo's buttler)

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RodePiet » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:04 am

tflags wrote:He's the most important player in the second/third richest team in the highest earning league with the most ruthless negotiator with the most sympathetic oil baron (who handled his transfer personally) aka owner with two trophies on his pocket this season with a contract that expires when your grandsons go to college.

Yes, I call those chances hazard comes to Bayern slim.

Abramovich is a huge Oligarch in Russia. Mourinho is Moronho and continues to NOT win so many titles and is proving himself to be, despite being the most well compensated coach on earth, very Mediocrho. The timing is perfect...When Abramovich gets sick of Jose and his pussy-ass...AGAIN everything will be up in the air.

When Big mouth Moron-ho is gone, Edin will want to look around, and we will be a good option.
RodePiet
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cimperski » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:03 pm

I never really thought of it before, but maybe Brandt would be good replacement.
cimperski
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby pyrasur » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Should copy the match chat thread from the entire first half of the hoffenheim game and put it here :mrgreen:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AvatarX » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Just swap Goetze plus cache for Reus and we are good to go ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Reinhart » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:37 pm

AvatarX wrote:Just swap Goetze plus cache for Reus and we are good to go ...

I was really hoping Goetze would prove himself this year but he has seem invisible lately. Reus is definitely a better candidate than Goetze if we are talking about playing him on the wing but I don't think he's the right choice to replace Ribery. I really like Depay since he's young and has good dribbling and vision with a lot of potential (more bang for our buck). Hazard is the best player to replace Ribery but it would take a lot of money to pry him away from Chelsea and I'm not sure he even wants to move.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby samaj » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:35 am

bale.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ovmsm » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:56 am

I would go for Sterling, Griezmann or Depay. All those players are fast, good on ball, young, not just full of potential but already quite successful.
Depay is the biggest risc because Eredivisie is not as good as Spanish and English league but I personally have a faith in this player.
Bale, Hazard are dream players but they are already playing for teams in top 5 which means they are overpriced and dont really have a reason to transfer.

Brahimi from Porto is also interesting but the price will be also overpriced [-X
ovmsm
Getting the hang of it

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:44 am

AvatarX wrote:Just swap Goetze plus cache for Reus and we are good to go ...

Awesome. :lol: :lol: =D>
tflags

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:14 pm

I think Griezmann is our man.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:56 pm

We have his brother. No need to replace Ribery. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion