You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who do you want to coach Bayern if Pep leaves ?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who's your favourite to succeed Pep as head coach ?

J. Klopp
33%
C. Ancelotti
18%
R. Schmidt
5%
L. Favre
10%
M. Weinzierl
1%
D. Hecking
1%
Unai Emery
1%
M. Allegri
1%
D. Simeone
No votes
A. Wenger
No votes
J. Mourinho
1%
M. Pellegrini
No votes
Leanardo Jardim
No votes
Another name (please specify who)
6%
Guardiola is the right man in the right place
22%

Total votes : 82

Re: Who do you want to coach Bayern if Pep leaves ?

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Definitely Pep remains #1 for me but if he wants to leaves, then Simeone or Favre ideally. I absolutely do not want Klopp. I think he'd flop immensely.

Why?
el Cholo is great and i really like him. However being realistic I don't think he would be willing to coach in Germany

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:17 pm

Klopp's got his lovable personality and all, but in my opinion, all things considered he is a one-trick pony. That and he doesn't aim to dominate matches the way our last 3 coaches did and do.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby theundead » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:37 pm

National team coaches have a somewhat different job than club coaches mostly due to the NT's limits on player selection. NT coach have to select players from a limited pool and then choose tactics that best fit the squad.
Unlike NT coaches, club coaches have to groom a squad, bring in new players (from transfers or the B teams) and develop the youth. And clubs play every week in competitive matches and tournaments.

I am not saying that Leow can't be a good coach for Bayern but I wouldn't be too keen on getting a NT trainer (for 10 years) to Bayern. We all know how the Klinsmann era turned out to be.
theundead
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Argeta » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:39 pm

No debate really.. Ancelotti is the best coach in the world

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Hey guys, if we really need to....I think we should all try out, nobody would have the spirit and heart as Bastos or MUTU

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:23 pm

One legend is unemployed, well... He works for someone, but it isn't relevant football destination on the pro scene.

Spoiler: show

:wink:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby RedQueen » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:28 pm

theundead wrote:National team coaches have a somewhat different job than club coaches mostly due to the NT's limits on player selection. NT coach have to select players from a limited pool and then choose tactics that best fit the squad.
Unlike NT coaches, club coaches have to groom a squad, bring in new players (from transfers or the B teams) and develop the youth. And clubs play every week in competitive matches and tournaments.

I am not saying that Leow can't be a good coach for Bayern but I wouldn't be too keen on getting a NT trainer (for 10 years) to Bayern. We all know how the Klinsmann era turned out to be.

It was Löw who was doing the tactical work in the NT, though. It was split roles; Klinsmann was more the motivator and the guy who was the driving force behind redesigning the German scouting and youth academy system.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:34 pm

RedQueen wrote:It was Löw who was doing the tactical work in the NT, though. It was split roles; Klinsmann was more the motivator and the guy who was the driving force behind redesigning the German scouting and youth academy system.

Eins A! :thumbup:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Reinhart » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:07 pm

Low would be the only German coach so far I would be interested in. The substitutions he made during the World Cup were amazing. I think he is flexible in his tactical approach too and will adapt when things aren't working like putting Lahm back to rightback after the Algeria match. The only problem is I don't think he has had enough experience as a manager for big teams but the pressure of being Germany's national team coach is in his favour.
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Won't be easy to coach on day to day after 10 yrs of NT coaching...
Two come to mind... Felipe Scolari
& Klinsi
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 am

German-American wrote:Hey guys, if we really need to....I think we should all try out, nobody would have the spirit and heart as Bastos or MUTU

Haha imagine me trolling you with the tactics before the match.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 am

MUTU wrote:
German-American wrote:Hey guys, if we really need to....I think we should all try out, nobody would have the spirit and heart as Bastos or MUTU

Haha imagine me trolling you with the tactics before the match.

Can't be worse than pep constantly starting alosno

Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 am

I would bring back Gomez :D
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Burko » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:57 am

Fénix wrote:Definitely a German coach. I voted for Favre, but I can't opt between him and Weinzierl.

1. Favre
2. Weinzierl
3. Klopp

I like Favre's style, he's been doing a great job, great tactical knowledge, knows how to take out the best from an each player, expert for counter-attacking football as well as he prefers attacking football when its possible, German mentality is completely familiar to him. He is also experienced coach, too long in football and this would his chance for the big stage. The experience of CL will get this season.

Weinzierl is a very talented coach and also Bayern's child, home boy whose desire is to become a Bayern coach one day. I know he will be, but the question is when. He's been doing a fantastic job with Augsburg all the time and that's the best proof of his qualities. Wide tactical knowledge is his strength, he also knows how to handle with young players and what's the best - he might return to Heynckes' football once again. Lack of experience... Well, he's getting more and more experience as long as he's leading a Bundesliga team.
The same thing went with Tuchel who took Klopp's job and continued excellent after him(hint: BuLi teams who won the most points in the last 6-7 years, Mainz was on the 4th or 5th place).

Klopp, well... More or less we all know what type of coach he is, what are his qualities, great motivation, fighting mentality, tempo fußball, etc. Tactical knowledge is something what may concern people but the only way to find out how would he handle a true elite club is to give him a chance. I think he wouldn't fail on domestic level with quality players which Bayern has now.

Bayern must risk, there's no other way. What makes different the names like Weinzierl, Tuchel, Schmidt, even Favre(who still hasn't managed top team) from Guardiola? The answer is simple - chance and trust. Guardiola didn't know a damn thing about professional football besides from playing experience and his coaches, right? Only one season at semi-pro Barcelona B team and then Laporta entrusted him a team which was in small decline.

Well, Laporta risked and really scored like rare people through the football history. Laporta was the main man - he dared! :wink:

Hoeneß dared to choose a baker who only led Germany in WC 2006 while Löw was the one doing a tactical job. Klopp was also one of three hot favorites, but Klinsmann won. Klopp has also won later, more than Klinsmann will ever win on the club level.

I am absolutely same way. =D>
It should be german manager, the best choice in this moment is Favre or Weinzierl. Kloppo yes, he could be very good a maybe finally find best possible place for Götze :twisted:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 am

MUTU wrote:I would bring back Gomez :D

Just to sit next to you?:smile:

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion