You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who do you want to coach Bayern if Pep leaves ?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who's your favourite to succeed Pep as head coach ?

J. Klopp
33%
C. Ancelotti
18%
R. Schmidt
5%
L. Favre
10%
M. Weinzierl
1%
D. Hecking
1%
Unai Emery
1%
M. Allegri
1%
D. Simeone
No votes
A. Wenger
No votes
J. Mourinho
1%
M. Pellegrini
No votes
Leanardo Jardim
No votes
Another name (please specify who)
6%
Guardiola is the right man in the right place
22%

Total votes : 82

Re: Who do you want to coach Bayern if Pep leaves ?

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Dalv wrote:right, he just easily won the world cup in brazil

Yet he just barely won an easy Euro qualification group. Look at how he's adapting (or how he's not adapting) to the change in pool of players available after Lahm retires. One of the least flexible managers at present time in my eyes. If he were in Pep's position, he wouldn't make it past the round of 16 in the CL with an injury-depleted squad; Pep sees what players are available and figure out a formation to fit them. Loew hard-fixes a formation he wants to play and try to fit in below-par fullbacks to keep the formation.

Also, the last time Bayern hired a Bundestrainer it didn't go exactly well either.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

Yet he just barely won an easy Euro qualification group. Look at how he's adapting (or how he's not adapting) to the change in pool of players available after Lahm retires. One of the least flexible managers at present time in my eyes. If he were in Pep's position, he wouldn't make it past the round of 16 in the CL with an injury-depleted squad; Pep sees what players are available and figure out a formation to fit them. Loew hard-fixes a formation he wants to play and try to fit in below-par fullbacks to keep the formation.

Also, the last time Bayern hired a Bundestrainer it didn't go exactly well either.

It's diferent man. Pep has a lot of time, friendlies and easy games to teach the players how to use different formations, Löw doesn't have that luxury. Implementing a 3 at the back requires practice and he just doesn't have the time to do so. It's very understandable for a NT coach to stick to basic tactics.

Löw plays a very attractive attacking football, I wouldn't be mad if he were to come eventually. The bad side is he has a very very annoying tendency to stick with his favorites even when they clearly don't deserve it.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:10 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

It's diferent man. Pep has a lot of time, friendlies and easy games to teach the players how to use different formations, Löw doesn't have that luxury. Implementing a 3 at the back requires practice and he just doesn't have the time to do so. It's very understandable for a NT coach to stick to basic tactics.

Löw plays a very attractive attacking football, I wouldn't be mad if he were to come eventually. The bad side is he has a very very annoying tendency to stick with his favorites even when they clearly don't deserve it.

Well, sure. Really nothing wrong with what you're saying. However a Bayern coach, to replace Pep Guardiola no less, simply needs to be better than that.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm

I always had mixed feelings regarding J.Loew.
On occasions he is smart on others he is dumb... However I still consider him as a top coach.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:34 pm

And he has been coaching a nation that only produces midfielders and centerbacks. At Bayern he wont have to be limited to german players only
theundead
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby JANCKER » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Loew is still young, let's get Pep's daddy first(Ancelotti). :P
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:10 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Löw plays a very attractive attacking football, I wouldn't be mad if he were to come eventually. The bad side is he has a very very annoying tendency to stick with his favorites even when they clearly don't deserve it.

That, yeah... And also he himself is annoying as hell... :D

I still think he had a lot of luck and good advisors... He was a dud in club's and now he's supposed to be the next big thing? Nah...
Lahm would not have finished that Tournament as an RB, meaning it would've ended sooner for Germany...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:11 pm

I would rather have Low coach at another club first to see how he adapts to the club type of football rather than national football. I can expect that it would be a drastic change for Low. Maybe a team like Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen. As of right now, maybe Anchelotti is the best choice if Pep leaves, I would rather have him stay...I know I used to be a Pep Hater!!
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Korab » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:55 am

Give me a break with Guardiola, guy decided to try his ideas at some high ranking team. He failed in first year at Bayern(new team, stupid players), he failed in the second year (injuries, players don’t understand), third year (that stupid purchases by the board of players who don’t fit the tactics, disturbing), fuck this club! Let’s go to another one to continue with experiments before we get back to Barca, the pride of Catalonia
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Korab » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:35 am

Bayern is very lucky, they have 2 individuals enjoying playing together and being happy of the success of other one, unbelievable. That Mueller Lewy enterprise should last for ever, just a dream:
http://images.en.yibada.com/data/images ... .jpg?w=685
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Korab wrote: third year (that stupid purchases by the board of players who don’t fit the tactics, disturbing)

So, we already failed?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Korab » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:08 pm

MoFattal wrote:
Korab wrote: third year (that stupid purchases by the board of players who don’t fit the tactics, disturbing)

So, we already failed?

Out of context my friend. But congrats you learn how to manipulate somebody's post to fit your stance. Good and proven media method.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:14 pm

If I quoted your entire post, it would have been different then?

Anyhow, what's the correct context? Enlighten me, please.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Korab » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 pm

MoFattal wrote:If I quoted your entire post, it would have been different then?

Anyhow, what's the correct context? Enlighten me, please.

Just read the whole discussion prior to my post then maybe you will understand, if not too bad.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby JANCKER » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Why Ancelotti? Because in all his managerial career he has only positive records against German sides except a loss to Werder in the Europa League on away goal rule in his last year at AC Milan.
I don't believe there's or was another coach as efficient against us... so I wouldn't like to see him in any other side any time soon.
On his way to his last CL trophy he thrashed in KO stages all German sides, including us. I think that he's more than eligible to take charge in our club.
Last edited by JANCKER on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion