You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who do you want to coach Bayern if Pep leaves ?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who's your favourite to succeed Pep as head coach ?

J. Klopp
33%
C. Ancelotti
18%
R. Schmidt
5%
L. Favre
10%
M. Weinzierl
1%
D. Hecking
1%
Unai Emery
1%
M. Allegri
1%
D. Simeone
No votes
A. Wenger
No votes
J. Mourinho
1%
M. Pellegrini
No votes
Leanardo Jardim
No votes
Another name (please specify who)
6%
Guardiola is the right man in the right place
22%

Total votes : 82

Re: Who do you want to coach Bayern if Pep leaves ?

Postby Burko » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:34 am

You guys are boring. Knock it off. Both of you have own true and opinion which in no point will cross.
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby Fénix » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:48 am

Burko wrote:You guys are boring. Knock it off. Both of you have own true and opinion which in no point will cross.

Well said!

btw. I think Platini destroyed a great thing with Euro championship when he decided to expand the competition. If somebody is weak, untalented, out of shape, he can't be a part of Euro competition. But his idea has nothing to with sport in general, but business. I won't be surprised to see some teams losing often with 5-6 goals, just to give a pleasure to those modern football fappers.

And that Löw thing... Why are we discussing about national coach whose contract ends in 2018? He's definitely out of everything when it comes to express own wishes about Guardiola's successor.

I respect the nose digger, but he hasn't been working on club level on daily basis for the last 11 years. That doesn't have to mean anything at all, but it meant for Klinsmann a lot.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby RedQueen » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Sorry for having annoyed you; I just hate it when people try to kill off a discussion saying "authority X has said so and so, so how dare you say something different? Shut your ignorant mouth!"

I agree there's not a chance Löw actually takes over Bayern (said that earlier). And I actually perfer him to stay with our national team, he'll be much harder to replace there than Pep at Bayern.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Being an African I can definitely say our football is miles behind our Euro counter parts because of the lack of facilities to properly groom coaches and players to tactics and the other little nuances of the game. African football tends to lack discipline and overall professional needed to succeed in big tourneys.

I personally find that even the Eastern Eyropean teams play much better football than most African teams and even though former players can sometimes spout nonsense I think they are pretty spot on.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Being an African I can definitely say our football is miles behind our Euro counter parts because of the lack of facilities to properly groom coaches and players to tactics and the other little nuances of the game. African football tends to lack discipline and overall professional needed to succeed in big tourneys.

Yes, but more than half of the players of e.g. Algeria don't play in Africa but in Europe (and quite often not for the worst of teams). Sorry I'm not buying it that Iceland is a better team, merely because they happened to have had a good patch in the qualifiers. And my other point about some of the very best teams missing in the Euros still stands. It's also quite funny that Löw has underachieved given the fantastic players he has at his disposal, but at the same time it's argued elsewhere that there isn't a non-Bayern player in the NT who is good enough to play for Bayern. But we can agree to disagree for all I care. It's way off topic anyway.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

RedQueen wrote:I'm not buying it that Iceland is a better team

Who said Iceland was a better team?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RedQueen » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:12 pm

The argument in one of the player quotes was that there aren't any weak teams in the Euros, contrary to the World Cup. Ottackon then made the point that Ghana are the only bright spot among the African teams. I strongly disagree with that. I think there ARE weak teams in the Euros, same as in the World Cup, and that Ghana isn't the only decent African team.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:07 am

I see the point you are trying to make now, you just confused me coming out of left field with Iceland. I don't even know if they've ever made it to the group stage.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RedQueen » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:23 am

I don't know whether they've been in the Euros before. But the discussion was about the Euro 2016, and if you look at the standings, Iceland will almost certainly qualify, as will Wales and probably also Romania and Northern Ireland. So much for "no weak teams" taking part in next year's Euro tournament.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:51 am

If you actually think about it, you'll find most if not all the comments were made before Platini's restructure effort began. In 2008, for example, two of the weakest teams were probably Austria and Switzerland, qualifying via hosting the tournament - and those two are still very good teams, at least on par with Ghana or Cote d'Ivore. Only Romania - a historically pretty strong side in fact, just going through a period of immense dearth in talent - can be called a weaker team than those two.

Similarly, the weakest two at the 2012 Euros were Poland - qualified via hosting - and Ireland. Both pretty decent teams that could easily make the Afcon final should the opportunity come about. The Euros, before Platini commenced his campaign of watering down the tournament, were an amazingly intense tournament, bereft of the dull draws between already qualified teams found in the last round of the World Cup or the one-sided wreckages so often found in the Copa or Afcon.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ottackon » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:52 pm

I guess Klopp isn't coming....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:32 am

Conspiracy time:

Bayern had been keeping Klopp on the back burner, just in case Pep decided not to renew. Pep recently decides he will renew, so Bayern tells Klopp he can look elsewhere. Now Klopp says he doesn't want to coach a big club...

/conspiracy
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:48 am

Just that he never really said that... ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:57 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I guess Klopp isn't coming....

And let us all celebrate that ... :D
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion