You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

TOP 50 Players of Bayern "Munich"

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: TOP 50 Players of Bayern "Munich"

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:17 pm

w-w-w-w-w-WHAAAAATT?!?! Santa Cruz and Klose made the list?! And ahead of Klinsmann and Thomas Mueller? What sort of joke is this?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:20 pm

MUTU wrote:w-w-w-w-w-WHAAAAATT?!?! Santa Cruz and Klose made the list?! And ahead of Klinsmann and Thomas Mueller? What sort of joke is this?

I know it looks ridiculous but i am hoping we can all help fix this now that we have a clear starting point....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby brickwall281 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Ballack number 15? His loyalties say different.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby krkla » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:46. Johnny Hansen

Famously remembered as the first player to score in a Bundesliga match at the Olympic Stadium in Munich, Hansen was a formidable right-back for Bayern and earned no less than three European cups and three Bundesliga titles in his six year stint at the club.

Probably the danish player who has achieved the most on club level, and the worst part is, no one in Denmark know who he is unless they are a Bayern supporter.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby contrell » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 am

SilentStrike wrote:Kahn
Maier
Pfaff
Neuer

Lizarazu
Schwarzenbeck
Beckenbauer
Augenthaler
Brehme
Lahm
Andersson
Kuffour
Lucio

Lerby
Breitner
Ze Roberto
Roth
Ballack
Jeremies
Uli Hoeness
Matthaus
Schweinsteiger
Scholl
Effenberg
Basler
Ribery

McInally
KH Rummenigge
Gerd Muller
Makaay
Elber

Well that's the first 30.
The remaining 20 will be a LOT harder though. I'm thinking of names like Deisler, Sagnol, Robben, Babbel...
But lets not forget that despite bayern not winning a CL between 86-90, we were EXTREMELY strong back then, and should have knocked out the great AC Milan in 1990 in the semi-final, and a few more players from that era deserve to be on this list too.

Now that the first 50 words of Bayern Munich player rankings. 2013/14 season, the first belongs to Franck Ribery.
contrell
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Sky’s Bayern team of the decade

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:25 pm

In my opinion: Martinez in midfield instead of Thiago, and Dante in defence. Might be a bit of a stretch to include Dante but in that one season he was the very best and we haven’t had someone better in any other season imo.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Martinez at CB... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We are totally lost case and even more those retards who put him there.
This happens when cheap propaganda is hundreds of times repeated and it is still repeated by the same protagonists. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:27 pm

RAN.de have a similar article. They have:

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:In my opinion: Martinez in midfield instead of Thiago, and Dante in defence. Might be a bit of a stretch to include Dante but in that one season he was the very best and we haven’t had someone better in any other season imo.
You know, for all we love Javi, he only had one great season to show. Putting him on a team of the decade just doesn't fly. Thiago has been much more consistently great, despite the haters' opinions. Something similar can be said of Dante. Hummels has a strong argument to be in DF instead of him.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Badstuber should also be under consideration.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:45 pm

For me :

Neuer

Lahm Boateng Dante Alaba

Javi. Basti

Robben. Mueller Ribery

Mandzukic
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:00 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:In my opinion: Martinez in midfield instead of Thiago, and Dante in defence. Might be a bit of a stretch to include Dante but in that one season he was the very best and we haven’t had someone better in any other season imo.
You know, for all we love Javi, he only had one great season to show. Putting him on a team of the decade just doesn't fly. Thiago has been much more consistently great, despite the haters' opinions. Something similar can be said of Dante. Hummels has a strong argument to be in DF instead of him.

Yes that’s true, especially Hummels imo. I love Thiago but to me he’s never had a season as good as Javi’s best.

It really depends on what you value most: the very best or the longest serving? I’m inclined to evaluate them at their peak season. Let’s put it this way: let’s say Dante and Javi both joined in summer 2012 and left in summer 2013; I think fewer people would say they don’t deserve it than there are now.

In any case, what is obviously interesting is that what we seem to be proposing here is pretty much the treble winning team with Lewandowski (in my case) and with Hummels (in ramsej’s, for example). It says a lot about our planning in the second half of the decade.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Yes that’s true, especially Hummels imo. I love Thiago but to me he’s never had a season as good as Javi’s best.

It really depends on what you value most: the very best or the longest serving? I’m inclined to evaluate them at their peak season. Let’s put it this way: let’s say Dante and Javi both joined in summer 2012 and left in summer 2013; I think fewer people would say they don’t deserve it than there are now.

In any case, what is obviously interesting is that what we seem to be proposing here is pretty much the treble winning team with Lewandowski (in my case) and with Hummels (in ramsej’s, for example). It says a lot about our planning in the second half of the decade.
I get the feeling, but IMO if we're talking about the team of the decade, it's hard to make the case for a guy that had a single season out of what 5? The rest of the time he was basically inexistent.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion