You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:59 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:AFAIK fan club membership only gets you this far… I doubt you‘ll have an edge unless the club orders for you…

Many people order WAY in advance… As for, don’t care about when, just the opponent… So yeah, in a Covid season… After restart… Slim pickings…
That’s exactly what I mean… the club orders for me technically. Except I’m the one who places the order because I’m the one with that power for BayernForum hahaha.

I’ve only tried it once before and we got the tickets, but that was a CL away game so not sure how it works with the Bundesliga. On the site at the moment they only go as far as Wolfsburg in December.
Well lmk when you’re going if you like the company and tell me off during the game
Haha sure… that’s a good idea. We can look into it as a forum thing actually, not a bad idea, especially if we’re applying on behalf of the forum club. I have a Bayern friend locally interested as well, and maybe some other friends (non-fans) might be interested if we do get tickets, but I’m sure none of them would mind the company and frankly, fuck what they think haha
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:02 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm looking into possibly attending a home Bundesliga match in the second half of the season and have some questions about how to go about it.

I should be able to apply through the official BayernForum fan club, which should increase chances of landing tickets directly, but not sure when this would need to be done. Do tickets go on sale the moment fixtures are finalised? Before? After? Given COVID especially ideally I'd have this confirmed fairly in advance.

And assuming tickets are not allocated, are there other reliable/reasonable ways to get hold of them close to matchday - which does not involve a big risk of NOT finding tickets? Perhaps the locals have a better idea of this?
Pre Covid I ordered tickets the moment the fixtures were finalized and the tickets posted. They were for Oct and available mid July. I’m not sure how Covid has affected the process but usually it’s once the fixture list is official. I would assume that with full capacity back getting tickets will be a madhouse close to match days. As with what Otto brought up, the Zweitmarkt can be a great source, but you have to be a FC Bayern club member for access. I used it twice to upgrade to better seats than I got in the lottery draw.
Thanks! This seems in line with what I was thinking.

I’m thinking I’ll follow this process:
1) Take a look at the fixtures for the first half of the season since they follow the same order, to get a rough idea of when we will be playing who.
2) Figure out roughly when would be the best period to go, take a look at 2-3 games around that time and pick one as a priority. Ideally not a very big game, to increase chances.
3) Keep an eye out on fixtures so I can apply the day they launch them… which is why I need to be decided on a game in advance.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="#12"]AFAIK fan club membership only gets you this far… I doubt you‘ll have an edge unless the club orders for you…

Many people order WAY in advance… As for, don’t care about when, just the opponent… So yeah, in a Covid season… After restart… Slim pickings…
That’s exactly what I mean… the club orders for me technically. Except I’m the one who places the order because I’m the one with that power for BayernForum hahaha.

I’ve only tried it once before and we got the tickets, but that was a CL away game so not sure how it works with the Bundesliga. On the site at the moment they only go as far as Wolfsburg in December.
Well lmk when you’re going if you like the company and tell me off during the game
Haha sure… that’s a good idea. We can look into it as a forum thing actually, not a bad idea, especially if we’re applying on behalf of the forum club. I have a Bayern friend locally interested as well, and maybe some other friends (non-fans) might be interested if we do get tickets, but I’m sure none of them would mind the company and frankly, fuck what they think haha[/quote]Just as long as you don‘t have to be a member of the club cause I‘m not
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion