You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby German-American » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:10 am

I just received an email from FC Bayern that I have two tickets to the last game of the BuLi season!!!
I will be able to see Robben, Ribery, Rafiniha, and probably Boateng play their last game in the Allianz!!!!
I will likely be in section 3!
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:21 am

Congratulations and enjoy my friend but I wouldn't hold my breath for half of those players being fit for the game. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Congratulations and enjoy my friend but I wouldn't hold my breath for half of those players being fit for the game. :lol:

Yea I am not expecting all to be fit, either. They potentially have a big game the following weekend(Pokal).
Needless to say, if Bayern dont screw it up I will witness beer showers and Ribery walking off the field for the last time.
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:53 am

Are tickets from secondary resale locations like stubhub.com legal? I failed to get tickets through the draw for the match vs Hoffenheim personally and through my local fan club chapter but found lots of tickets on Stubhub. I’m just curious if this is a viable option or not
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:56 am

Not legal and high risk... JS
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:03 am

sherpthederp wrote:Are tickets from secondary resale locations like stubhub.com legal? I failed to get tickets through the draw for the match vs Hoffenheim personally and through my local fan club chapter but found lots of tickets on Stubhub. I’m just curious if this is a viable option or not

StubHub is owned by eBay. Why it wouldnt be legal? Its a big company in its own, its not like a local reseller sells tickets in his basement.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 am

zozon wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:Are tickets from secondary resale locations like stubhub.com legal? I failed to get tickets through the draw for the match vs Hoffenheim personally and through my local fan club chapter but found lots of tickets on Stubhub. I’m just curious if this is a viable option or not

StubHub is owned by eBay. Why it wouldnt be legal? Its a big company in its own, its not like a local reseller sells tickets in his basement.

It’s illegal to resell tickets irrespective of where it’s done unless through official means through the clubs, as far as I know.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Don’t you correct the all-knowing zozon!

But yes, you’re right...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:35 pm

This is the club's official stand about ticket purchasing - they don't recognise any 3rd party - In the past they had entrusted Viagogo but there were huge abuses and the hardcore fans were up in arms against the club to introduce more control on the tciket distribution and resale ! They encourage reporting third parties who offer tickets.

Ticket Brokers – Warning and Advice

From the FAQ;
Can I continue to offer my season tickets on the "viagogo" platform?
The partnership ended on 30/06/2014. The trade or commercial resale is prohibited according to our GTC. Please sell your tickets exclusively on the FC Bayern Ticket Exchange.

You could give it a try and contact them directly on;
Phone: +49(0)8969931-333
opening hours Monday to Friday 08:00 am – 08:00 pm
Saturday on matchday 09:00 am – 03:00 pm
Email: zweitmarkt@fcbayern.com

Second Hand ticket market
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Why not abolish the season ticket completely! ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:55 pm

So, they arent telling its illegal to BUY those tickets, just they dont guarantee the validity of the tickets.
They are discouraging the sellers, the one's who bought them directly from FC Bayern.

That is a huge difference in terms of legalilty.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:24 pm

zozon wrote:So, they arent telling its illegal to BUY those tickets, just they dont guarantee the validity of the tickets.
They are discouraging the sellers, the one's who bought them directly from FC Bayern.

That is a huge difference in terms of legalilty.

They are also discouraging the buyers. If they are not recognised by the issuer then it is nothing more than Black Market. The club have every right to disavow such tickets and illegal or not there is always the risk that you end up with a just a piece of paper and you can do nothing about it.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes, thats what I meant also.

Which doesnt mean you are doing something illegal if you buy them. Its a risk for not entering Allanz, not for being prosecuted.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:23 pm

zozon wrote:Yes, thats what I meant also.

Which doesnt mean you are doing something illegal if you buy them. Its a risk for not entering Allanz, not for being prosecuted.

That was the intent of my question, no point buying those tickets if I’m at risk of not being allowed to use them to enter.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Why not abolish the season ticket completely! ?

Why not abolish weird proposals?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion