You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Tickets

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Tickets

Postby German-American » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:10 am

I just received an email from FC Bayern that I have two tickets to the last game of the BuLi season!!!
I will be able to see Robben, Ribery, Rafiniha, and probably Boateng play their last game in the Allianz!!!!
I will likely be in section 3!
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:21 am

Congratulations and enjoy my friend but I wouldn't hold my breath for half of those players being fit for the game. :lol:
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Congratulations and enjoy my friend but I wouldn't hold my breath for half of those players being fit for the game. :lol:

Yea I am not expecting all to be fit, either. They potentially have a big game the following weekend(Pokal).
Needless to say, if Bayern dont screw it up I will witness beer showers and Ribery walking off the field for the last time.
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion